on 9 January 2002
When I bought this game I couldn't wait to play put it in my GBA & play it. At first I thought it rubbish, but then I read the instructions & it became simple.The graphics aren't too bad and The buttons are a bit unresponsive but you get used to them. It has a good choice of wrestlers from The Rock to Stone Cold Steve Austin. I would recommend it too any WWF fan but not if you're not.
on 19 November 2001
I bought Road to Wrestlemania for GBA the moment I saw it in the shop and, upon first playing it, yes - I was mildly disappointed. However, I am always disappointed with new games the first time I play them and normally end up loving them (No Mercy for the N64) so I kept on playing this for a couple of hours. What can I say? It's excellent. Now it may not look like Smackdown! but it still does look pretty damn nice. The graphics are quite old school but they look polished and most of the animations look great (although some finishers are a bit quick). The game has a great range of characters and matches -and has some of the best weapon shots ever!!! The controls ARE a bit unresponsive at first but it is all just down to timing and you seen get used to it. I would say definatly buy this game and play it for all it's worth. Ignore any negative reviews - this is good!
on 6 November 2001
When I first held a copy of this game in my hand, I was so filled with joy. Being a huge pro Wrestleing fan I thought the game would fulfil my wrestleing needs on my GBA.
How dissapointed I was when I started my first match, IT LOOKED JUST LIKE A GAME BOY COLOUR GAME! Then I remembered "Looks arn't everything" so I played on hopeing for everything to be O.K., but it wasn't. The controls were so unresponsive, I thought something was wrong. HOW COULD THE MAKERS OF THE SMACKDOWN SERIES COME UP WITH SUCH A DIA GAME? I asked myself, until I realised there was nothing i could do.
The GBA is capable of a lot more than this game has to offer.
on 3 December 2001
i found this game exciting and fun. the controls are a bit unresponsive but this is made up by the gameplay and graphics. i would recommend this game to any wrestling fan but if not a fan don't buy it.
on 24 April 2015