on 2 January 2011
This remote is almost perfect(95%). They should do a wireless remake of it for the new Nintendo Home system. The buttons are perfectly placed and the C button allows extreme accuracy. 5 Stars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2012
The gamecude controller its self is a great conroller better then the other controllers that you can get.but i got to of those ones for 10.00 each used so 34.99 is way to much to pay.
on 11 September 2014
my bought this for my newphews gamecube that he is getting for christmas as the cube is second hand and didnt come with one so being able to find one online second hand was great.
on 17 June 2015
I paid like £25 for a Wii controller when I realised this old game cube ones are compatible so I returned those over priced carp and got these beauties instead.
on 3 February 2008
This listing clearly shows an official nintendo gamecube controller. However the controller I was sent was a substitute and not the official controller I expected - Beware!
on 20 April 2014
Even though it may look a bit weird, this controller feels like a lot of time was put into designing it because it just fits in the hand being the right size.
on 16 November 2013
SON REQUESTED FOR THIS. HE WASN'T DISAPPOINTED. IT DOES THE JOB. NOTHING DEFECTIVE ABOUT IT AND IS STILL BEING USED. WOULD RECOMMEND IT
on 24 June 2014
This is a really good controller for the NGC. I have had one for 5 years and still works with both the Wii and the NGC.
on 22 March 2015
one controller is a bit sticky but both controllers i bought work perfectly and i can finally play my gamecube again
on 5 October 2015
good quality controller unlike some of the fakes out there. I recommend this to anyone looking for a gamecube pad