on 15 August 2012
I remember the 1990's that were the decade I was at university though I was never really got into music. I was really interested in the TV series I Love the 90's as these were the tunes I loved in the series and these CDs based on the series were an easy choice.

I am a not a music lover I am eclectic in my music with every thing from the best of Abba to the best of ZZ Top in my collection so with my lack of knowledge about music of the 90's this seemed a good way of introducing me to the music of the these years of my life.

Just a pity they didn't do an I Love The 60's Series though.
on 29 October 2002
Well i bought if after being impressed with the tv show and the I love 80's CD being great thinking this will be brilliant.
It's not too bad, CD 1 is pretty good, but where was Chesney Hawkes, Take That, East 17, Beautiful South, Ce Ce Penniston, Cathy Dennis and Lisa Stnasfield have been on this album instead of the Tamperer and Shanks and Bigfoot.
However no regrets of buying this though.
on 28 October 2015
Lots of great tunes and it brought back a lot of memories.
on 13 December 2015