on 13 January 2005
This is a good review of some classic old bollywood tracks. The sure fire test was when I took it to my mum, who was born in Pakistan, and even she was impressed. My only qualm is that they have added a few more recent tracks at the end of the compilation that I think don't quite cut the mustard. Nevertheless a good introduction.
A very good compilation and sadly my CD got damaged and I can't play it anymore. This shows how much I played it! Seriously, there are many great classic Bollywood tracks in this compilation. However, as with many current Bollywood songs that are not great and some did feature in this "Rough Guide to Bollywood". Luckily, only couple of tracks I was not impressed with but in general a very good compilation.

It is well worth buying and listening to!
on 16 August 2010
Such a great album and cheap as chips. Gives a great taste of Bollywood's finest
on 6 May 2016
Not at all what I expected. Not as good as teh reviews said.
on 2 March 2015
Lovely songs.
on 19 March 2014
not got round to playing it yet but hopefully it will be better then the frist one i got well i hope it will be
on 22 July 2014