4.0 out of 5 stars Close your eyes, be taken to a world of peace and relaxation, 23 Jan 2004
Ian Hunneybell (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nina & Frederik Collection: Listen To The Ocean (Audio CD)
My parents were admirers of Nina and Frederick and as a rebellious child I shied away from ever listening to their music! Now that my parents are no longer here and I have inherited their music collection I find myself listening to some of the most innocent, peaceful and evocative tunes I have heard for many a year.
I bought this album to hear more from them and as I close my eyes I am taken off to faraway places, to the Caribbean in particular. Nina's voice is pure and drifts on the waves and Frederik gives a very passable rendition of Caribbean Calypso (to my ears at least), which would probably be frowned upon in this modern P.C. age.
I recommend this album in particular to those who have not heard of this duo or who have heard only very little. For those of you who already know of Nina and Frederik I need say no more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rediscovered., 12 Sep 2009
This is the second of the two Nina Frederick CD's that I bought.Thrilled with both.Both in excellent condition and sound quality.Please record some more of their albums.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nina & Frederik Collection Listen to the ocean, 7 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this but could not get the same collection that I had on vinyl so that some of my favourites were missing. However, there are some favourites here and all are enjoyable as they have such pure voices

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding album, 29 Dec 2009
I was very pleased to obtain the cd just before Christmas. It helped soothe the driving around the M25. I've always loved the vocal sound quality of Nina and Frederik and this collection proves how on top of the game they were.
Echoes of simpler, innocent times.

4.0 out of 5 stars NINA & FREDRICK, 13 April 2010
Gerard G. Gnanaselvam (WEST AUSTRALIA) - See all my reviews
It was a walk down memory lane ,meeting all those who have touched my heart .This was the music that i grew on.
What my mom sang to me. I am glad i was able to get this through AMAZON. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good to listen tomy favourites again, 4 Jan 2014
Music to be recommended to others. Product as described. Supplied within the quoted period . Adequately packed and presem
nted

4.0 out of 5 stars 50's nostalgia, 26 Oct 2013
Good selection from this husband and wife duo of harmonies. A must in the 50's library, to listen to or sing along. Pity that only the title song has been remastered and is offered a second time in stereo at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh for the memories, 9 Oct 2009
These tracks from such accomplished singers are not to be missed, it takes me back to the 1960's with much pleasure. Can't get enough of their charm.

The Nina & Frederik Collection: Listen To The Ocean
The Nina & Frederik Collection: Listen To The Ocean by Nina & Frederik (Audio CD - 2001)
Click for more info