5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!
Published 15 months ago by Mike Eccles

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Photo Production
I wanted a double sided paper to produce photo calendars and thought HP 180gm Brochure Paper would be ideal. Wrong! If all you want is text and draught images you might be satisfied but for photographs the results are very poor. I went for a cheaper 220gm double sided gloss in the end. It gave great results.
Published 19 months ago by fredwillie

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Photo Production, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: HP - Glossy paper - glossy - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 50 sheet(s) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 22 Mar. 2014
As a self employed consultant it is important to me that I present myself and my resources in a way that demonstrates quality. I needed to prepare some high quality trifold flyers to hand out at a business presentation where many people would see and hear me for the first time. I needed to print in colour on both sides of A4 glossy paper. This product was the first that I could find that seemed to meet my requirements. The results were outstanding in quality and people were amazed that I could produce such materials without resort to a commercial printer. An excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright white paper works well for displays, 18 Nov. 2014
This is a lightweight bright white paper that takes inkjet ink very well. I use it to make display boards and stick it on to heavyweight display card. The printing remains sharp and doesn't bleed like normal paper does.

5.0 out of 5 stars This material has produced some very good water slide transfers on my Ink-jet printer and I am very happy with the price., 4 April 2015
HP Glossy printing paper represents really good value at this price for a good product. Results are consistent and print quality very difficult to fault, even when compared with more expensive material. The delivery was ahead of the stated date and was securely packaged. I will re-order based on this experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good paper for double sided photo printing, 3 May 2015
A substantial paper for double sided photo printing which goes easily through the printer provided there is rear paper feed. If there is slight downside it is that the paper is not quite as bright white as I would have preferred, but the colour rendering is pretty good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good paper-Bad packaging., 25 May 2015
The paper itself is great quality. I use it all the time. I'll be sourcing it elsewhere in future though as the last time I bought it from Amazon it came with no HP outer packaging, just clear plastic. This in turn led to a lot of the sheets being dog eared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic paper - I have printed off several photo albums ..., 2 Jun. 2015
Fantastic paper - I have printed off several photo albums as gifts using this paper. Everyone was amazed on receiving the album and treasure the book and it looks very professional thanks to the quality of the paper.

4.0 out of 5 stars hp glossy paper, 12 Sept. 2010
good quality paper can use it for allsort's of purposes arrived on time well packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in top end Canon printer with great results., 10 Jan. 2015
Can't fault this double sided glossy paper. Used in top end Canon printer with great results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive glossy paper, 15 Aug. 2014
Brian Clegg "Brian Clegg" (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Good quality paper and works well (not surprisingly) with HP printer, but rather overpriced.