4.0 out of 5 stars hp glossy paper
good quality paper can use it for allsort's of purposes arrived on time well packaged
Published on 12 Sep 2010 by gerry

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Photo Production
I wanted a double sided paper to produce photo calendars and thought HP 180gm Brochure Paper would be ideal. Wrong! If all you want is text and draught images you might be satisfied but for photographs the results are very poor. I went for a cheaper 220gm double sided gloss in the end. It gave great results.
Published 8 months ago by fredwillie

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Photo Production, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: HP - Glossy paper - glossy - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 50 sheet(s) (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars hp glossy paper, 12 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 22 Mar 2014
As a self employed consultant it is important to me that I present myself and my resources in a way that demonstrates quality. I needed to prepare some high quality trifold flyers to hand out at a business presentation where many people would see and hear me for the first time. I needed to print in colour on both sides of A4 glossy paper. This product was the first that I could find that seemed to meet my requirements. The results were outstanding in quality and people were amazed that I could produce such materials without resort to a commercial printer. An excellent product.