5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!
Published 16 months ago by Mike Eccles

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Photo Production
I wanted a double sided paper to produce photo calendars and thought HP 180gm Brochure Paper would be ideal. Wrong! If all you want is text and draught images you might be satisfied but for photographs the results are very poor. I went for a cheaper 220gm double sided gloss in the end. It gave great results.
Published 20 months ago by fredwillie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for brochures, 21 May 2010
C. Rickerby "Yorkie" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This paper provides a good finish and is ideal for producing 4 page A5 brochures. I use the paper with a canon printer and the results are great. I use the basic settings ie plain paper - not photo glossy paper selected.

I have not used this paper with the duplex printing but it works fine when printing one side then the other manually.

5.0 out of 5 stars decoupage paper, 2 Jan. 2011
If you are a papercrafter and looking for decoupage paper give this product a try. Ink stays where it is suppose to on the paper and does not streak, after months of searching and wasting money on so called decoupage paper my search is over

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Photo Production, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: HP - Glossy paper - glossy - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 50 sheet(s) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 22 Mar. 2014
As a self employed consultant it is important to me that I present myself and my resources in a way that demonstrates quality. I needed to prepare some high quality trifold flyers to hand out at a business presentation where many people would see and hear me for the first time. I needed to print in colour on both sides of A4 glossy paper. This product was the first that I could find that seemed to meet my requirements. The results were outstanding in quality and people were amazed that I could produce such materials without resort to a commercial printer. An excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP double sided paper, 13 Nov. 2011
Excellent product, fast, efficient delivery, would definitely recommend. Ordered this to produce double-sided inserts for cd cases - did the job very well. Will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright white paper works well for displays, 18 Nov. 2014
This is a lightweight bright white paper that takes inkjet ink very well. I use it to make display boards and stick it on to heavyweight display card. The printing remains sharp and doesn't bleed like normal paper does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery & Great product, 1 Jan. 2012
Very fast delivery; the one day I ordered, two days after was already delivered. The item description was accurate and it came with a free CD from HP for downloading free flyer templates from HP (which you could modify and print to your HP glossy paper). I strongly recommend this product and this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars This material has produced some very good water slide transfers on my Ink-jet printer and I am very happy with the price., 4 April 2015
HP Glossy printing paper represents really good value at this price for a good product. Results are consistent and print quality very difficult to fault, even when compared with more expensive material. The delivery was ahead of the stated date and was securely packaged. I will re-order based on this experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good paper for double sided photo printing, 3 May 2015
A substantial paper for double sided photo printing which goes easily through the printer provided there is rear paper feed. If there is slight downside it is that the paper is not quite as bright white as I would have preferred, but the colour rendering is pretty good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good paper but.............., 29 Oct. 2013
Delivery was a day longer than anticipated and packing could have been better !

The paper printed ok on my P50, but 180grm is just a bit heavy for folding.

Don't think I would purchase again, maybe something around 160grm for CD booklet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›