on 14 October 2003
6 month old baby loves to sit in dinos arched back(for excellant support) and feel his many 'feely patches'. My 2 year old loves to pull dino around the house and often uses it as a pillow or takes him to bed. Washes very well - a good job too!!!
on 22 October 2004
This dinosaur is indeed very cute. I was expecting something a little larger, but in fact it is a very good size to travel with. My 4 month-old baby is not very interested in it yet (although milk wipes off it easily!), but I expect him to enjoy it over the next few months. Overall - good Christmas present.
on 26 February 2006
Have just received this activity dino two days ago, and it has already proved to be a huge hit. It just curls beautifuly around my just sitting up baby,and has little surprises for him to discover, i.e the dino has padded spikes with rattles, squeekers and crunches.
Brilliant to be able to leave him momentarily knowing he will not fall back and hit his head while you grab the ringing phone,etc.
on 5 January 2012
This item was even better than I expected, great size for young babies and will get much play and useful as a cushion for when the child is learning to sit up. The roar sound and touch and feel scales are a bonus too. Very happy with purchase.
on 15 December 2009
From 4 weeks old my son used this to rest on at a Twinkle Time class. He was that taken with the colours and textures I thought I'd buy one myself. He's now 5.5 months and still getting use out of it.

I don't use it as a support cushion any more but I put it in front of him if he's sitting on the settee with me because he can rest toys/books against it. If he's sitting in his bouncy chair or other chair he can reach down to it and also if he's sitting on the floor it goes in front of him (with him sitting between my legs) so that he can touch and play with the "spines".

Washable cover which is great for when it's been chewed too much or you've got a bit spit on it. Highly recommended!!!
on 30 January 2012
Pleased with this item. Colorful and lots of different textures for little hands to feel. The only thing I would say is that is is very hard to get the roar from the nose area. Small hands would find it impossible.
on 22 December 2012
brilliant tummy cushion for babies. due to reflux my baby didnt enjoy tummy time until we bought dino. also brilliant for supporting babies when learning to sit by themselves. highly recommended
on 17 April 2013
recently purchased ''Dino the dinosaur'' as we've named him/her.

my 3 month old loves using dino to have tummy time across and to feel the textures of the spikes. she also loves using it as a support to sit propped against when playing. definitely worth the money. lovely colours too.
the roar is a bit difficult to trigger, so i dount she will manage it herself anytime soon, but it isnt loud or scary like other reviews claim. it just sounds like a baby godzilla crossed with an elephant :)
on 5 November 2013
We bought this for my son when he was around 6 months old after seeing him play with one at a toddler group and I wish we'd bought it sooner. My son loved using it to help him sit up and he also enjoyed laying across it and playing with it on his front, which had the added bonus of helping him to get used to putting his weight on his knees ready for crawling. I really wish we had had it earlier because he got so much fun from it but only for a short space of time before he was off.
on 3 December 2012
Saw similar galt dinosaurs at our local sure start, and dd loved being able to sit up on her own with dinosaur as support. Was pleased to see that I could get hold of one. Recieved this morning and love the quality of the dinosaur with its colours and textures as well as the surprise of the dinosaur roar. Dd was straight away full of smiles and tugging dinosaur, I think this may be a well loved long term toy by dd.