on 10 October 2012
Very pleased with the blocks. My baby is 4 months and loves knocking these over. Very colourful and variety of pictures.
Only fault I can see is only one block as a bell, could have done with a few more.
VINE VOICEon 22 December 2012
I bought my daughter a set of these after she kept being attracted to them at soft play sessions. These blocks are brightly coloured (although they do fade slightly in the wash) and depict both farmyard and wild animals.

Great for stacking, chewing and prompting conversations about animal noises/ animal names and numbers when they're a little bigger. I also noticed that they prompted nice interstions between my baby and my toddler. They also come in a nice clear plastic case with a handle for visits to friend's houses!

Great value, a staple for the toy bin!
on 4 September 2009
I brought these for my baby and he is three now and still uses them as comfort toys, I would not go anywhere without them, plus i have brought them over and over as they do shrink in the wash.
on 13 November 2011
My little girl loves these and throws them about all over the place. It's a shame only one block has a rattle inside, would be nice if they all made a noise.
on 17 January 2014
These are great, and exactly what I expected. It's nice they come with their own bag to hold the blocks when they're not being used. The only bad thing is that only one of the blocks has a rattle inside, so of course that is the baby's favourite one. It would be nice if a few of the blocks made a noise.
on 1 January 2014
My niece was building with these as soon as they came out of the handy carrier. She loved building and knocking them down and making the noises of the animals. My niece is only 16 months and I know she will get much more out of these with the numbers etc as she learns more and gets older. Great gift.
on 12 January 2012
Ideal for 1-2 year olds who like to throw things ,can do this without dammage.recommended .bought for my niece aged 1 and very pleased.
on 2 February 2013
Baby Joshua loved these, especially the noisy one. I suspect he'll get a lot of us out of them over the next year or two.
on 5 March 2013
These are colourful, soft and some have a bell in; my little one loves to eat them and is safe throwing them around.
on 30 March 2015
Brought these when on offer so definitely worth it. Perfect size for a small baby. My 10 month old still plays with them and has done since she was 3 months. They would make a lovely gift, you will not be disappointed at the quality. My only gripe is that only one of the blocks has a small bell that jingles in it, it would not have hurt for the makers to add a couple more but does not detract from enjoyment by my daughter.