5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Very pleased with the blocks. My baby is 4 months and loves knocking these over. Very colourful and variety of pictures.
Only fault I can see is only one block as a bell, could have done with a few more.
Published on 10 Oct. 2012 by Daisy-ruby

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe when he gets a bit bigger...
Great pictures, etc... But my son who will be 8 months next week has a hard time holding these blocs because they are too big for his hands... So for now, they are back in the toy box, we will try them again once he is a bit older... maybe between 8-9 months.
Published on 12 April 2011 by Ildiko Vass

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort toys, 4 Sept. 2009
Ms. E. Storey (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
I brought these for my baby and he is three now and still uses them as comfort toys, I would not go anywhere without them, plus i have brought them over and over as they do shrink in the wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
My little girl loves these and throws them about all over the place. It's a shame only one block has a rattle inside, would be nice if they all made a noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
These soft blocks are amazing. My 15 month son loves them. He stacks them up and then hits them so that the tower crumbles down :) And they don't make any noise when they fall. Plus there are different animals on each side so he likes that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
These are great, and exactly what I expected. It's nice they come with their own bag to hold the blocks when they're not being used. The only bad thing is that only one of the blocks has a rattle inside, so of course that is the baby's favourite one. It would be nice if a few of the blocks made a noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blocks, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
I got these foam blocks for my baby son. They were an instant hit. The bright colours and animal pictures make them really appealing. They are sturdy enough to build them all up into a tower and knock them down. The pictures have started a good talking point for me to encourage animal sounds and counting. When older children have visited us they have enjoyed these blocks too, and have made up guessing games with them.

I would highly recommend these to anyone wanting something stimulating for their baby/child. I have washed them in the washing machine a couple of times and they seemed to reform their shape no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, attractive and worth every penny, 22 Dec. 2012
Sarah Durston (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
I bought my daughter a set of these after she kept being attracted to them at soft play sessions. These blocks are brightly coloured (although they do fade slightly in the wash) and depict both farmyard and wild animals.

Great for stacking, chewing and prompting conversations about animal noises/ animal names and numbers when they're a little bigger. I also noticed that they prompted nice interstions between my baby and my toddler. They also come in a nice clear plastic case with a handle for visits to friend's houses!

Great value, a staple for the toy bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 2 Feb. 2013
John L (Chesterfield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
Baby Joshua loved these, especially the noisy one. I suspect he'll get a lot of us out of them over the next year or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 6 month old loves them, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
These are colourful, soft and some have a bell in; my little one loves to eat them and is safe throwing them around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely purchase, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Galt Baby Soft Blocks (Baby Product)
i got these for my 8 month old boy, i am really happy with these soft blocks, a lovely toy that wont hurt him.

Galt Baby Soft Blocks