5.0 out of 5 stars A simply rocking cd for all the family
This cd will amuse the children but not make you want to throw it out the window while you are driving along listening. It is varied and has very catchy tunes, the kids love it and if you are not careful you find yourself singing along too!
Published on 7 Oct. 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars It's great for kids who like to sing along.
This album is filled with poppy dance tunes, that are great fun for children's parties and get togethers. My son cant get enough of it and plays it back to back.
Really great, but not one for adults, too iritating
Published on 7 Dec. 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply rocking cd for all the family, 7 Oct. 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad about Bob!, 12 Nov. 2002
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
My little boy is absolutely mad about this album - he's had it since he was two yrs old - he's now turned 3 and still, everyday, his Mummy has to put the CD on in the car on the way to Nursery and play it on the trip home, too. There was a stage where he would also fall asleep in bed listening to it, but now, luckily he's grown out of that. As a parent, I found it to be a godsend as a pacifier - a good alternative to bribery-by-chocolate. I now know all the words better than Neil Morrisey and the variety of song-style tracks is better than my husband's compilation of the tracks from West Side Story! Very catchy and won't date either.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best album ever!!!!!!!, 24 Mar. 2003
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
My 15 month boy loves it, my 7 year old boy loves it, my 11 year old girl loves it, I love it (28 year old mum), my husband loves it (nearing 30), it's our favourite car cd. We all sing along, the best song is no 4 you can't put a square peg in a round hole!
Buy it now whatever age you are I promise Bob will cheer you up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can anyone resist this album?, 25 April 2005
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
Is it humanly posible to dislike this album? This brilliant set of songs is everything a parent could wish: children are bound to love it, and adults won't want to smash it to bits after 10 minutes of playing. In fact, adults can enjoy it every bit as much as children. These frantic electronic beats sound plainly perfect for this kind of music. They sound better here than in any Britney Spears song. They get away even with the cheesiest cuts because the performances are so charismatic, the tunes so catchy, and the songs so well written. This CD is an absolute must. "Children's music" doesn't get any better than this.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's great for kids who like to sing along., 7 Dec. 2001
Really great, but not one for adults, too iritating

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Bob fan in your life!, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
Four stars because not quite as good as "Never mind the brieze blocks" (which is high quality cheese!) but still lots of fun nonetheless, and very popular with my two little builders.

5.0 out of 5 stars bob the builder great for kids, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
got this for this for my little lad as he is mad on bob the builder and he loves it great for kids parties and includes a track with sir elton john.

Track List
1 can we fix it
2 manbo no. 5
3 bob's line dance
4 right tool for the job
5 let's get busy
6 what can i be? (spud's song)
7 blonde haired gal in a hard hat (wendy's song)
8 dizzy!
9 super spudd (spud's dub)
10 no one can dig it like we do
11 no prob bob!
12 crocodile rock (sir elton john)

GREAT CD FOR KIDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob the Builder is great music for kids young and old!!!, 30 Sept. 2001
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
My friends and I all love bob the builder, and his songs we know all the words!(we are 13). We think he is really cool.We like him because his songs are funny and orginal, and always make us laugh.I also know lots of little children, and a lot of them like him to.I hadn't realised, he was going to relise an album and I'm very happy that he did. As soon as I save up enough money I am going to buy this Album!

2.0 out of 5 stars Genius in decline, 27 April 2006
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
Bob The Builder was never a visionary like some musicologists claim. Although he developed a revolutionary new method of organizing pitch, it is often overlooked that serialism is not a style per se. He was always post-Romantic in temperament, which made him something of a dinosaur to serial idealogues such as Pierre Boulez.

However, Bob The Builder was certainly capable of writing spine-tingling music. There is a restlessness to these symphonies, they are always surging; and there are often passages of beauty which startle with their strangeness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Album (Audio CD)
Love this album and so do the children.

The Album
The Album by Bob The Builder (Audio CD - 2003)