on 25 June 2013
The batteries were clearly advertised as Varta brand batteries but the ones that arrived were cheap Indonesian Rayovac brand.The only reason i chose these is because they were advertised as being Varta. It would have cost me more than the batteries were worth to chase this up and I'm sure the seller knew this. Scammed!!
on 10 August 2013
quality button cells as you expect from a quality manufacturer; the supplier delivered in time. the price was right for what the cell is used: to power the bath room scales for another year.
on 5 May 2014
There's not much to say about this battery, other than that it does the job, was delivered in time, well packed.
I didn't realise I didn't need to order this with the purchase of the main item, but I now have a replacement for when I need it.
on 31 May 2013
This product was fantastic value, not forgetting that Varta is if not the top maker of batteries, some of the less known makes were more expensive. Will definitely shop here for my batteries again in future.
on 25 April 2014
Powerful battery that gives many hours as full power and does not slowly dwindle in ourput. I use it in my dive computer and dwindling output leads to conflicting read outs which could be dangerous for me.
on 23 September 2013
Delighted with this product that has been used in my beloved friend Flo's collar control boundary collar providing ease of mind. long life battery approx six months
Philip Coonan
on 3 February 2013
Bought it for my Nissan car key fob as the manufacture had the same ones. Works perfectly ,no problems at all! Would recommend although slight costlier than some other brand.
on 24 November 2014
Basically i was expecting its German Made as it says on its packing but i was astonished that its China again as pound shop stuff////so a bit of dissapointment to be honest
on 4 January 2014
Bought this to replace the battery in a 'Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale'

Hadn't heard of the brand before, but it worked as expected.
on 20 January 2015
Good quality product. Last bought August 2014, it's now January 2015. Last long. Would recommend to everyone. Good seller too, speedy delivery. Good price.