Size: Wide - 10 sheets x 2 packs|Style Name: White|Change

on 3 July 2011
I use this film for my Polaroid 300 camera because it is SO much cheaper and the quality is exactly the same.
A much better option without a doubt.
on 19 March 2014
I have recently bought myself one of the new Instax mini 8 polaroid cameras (the yellow one), Its great for taking instant photo with friends and family on a day out, instantly printing your picture with its white border (which I then put in a scrap book).
I ordered these for a holiday so that they would stand out in my scrap book, they look great and are really pretty.
its just a shame they don't come in bigger packs!
on 12 February 2012
use this with my fujifilm instax 100. love it. easiest film in the world to use (not the cheapest obviously) and it produces some lovely colours.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 March 2016
I bought my daughter two cameras for her birthday as she needed a good one for her studies but I also knew she had hankered after an instant camera for a long time so I bought the Fuji Instax Mini 70 which I felt would be more for fun.
It came with a cartridge of 10 and we were all very impressed with the photo's.
I mooched around trying to find a good deal on refills so as to speak and found this deal on Amazon.
Cheaper than anywhere else I looked which is definitely a bonus as these camera's aren't very cheap to run but priceless in other ways.
I can't find anything to fault them and provided the price doesn't rise I will be stocking up from here as and when required.
on 23 May 2012
Great service quick and well packaged and good value for money. I bought a FUJI INSTAX 200 camera from a car boot sale to enable "instant" photographs to be taken. I have had several POLAROID cameras and have missed the fun of instant pictures. Remember the first "shot" will be the blank protective plastic film insert. Colour is vivid, detail sharp and developing efficiency is excellent. Looking forward to many years of use.
on 25 May 2014
i have ordered from this e-home before and the delivery was fast and the packaging was safe and strong so the film wasn't damaged.
the film is wonderful,bright and simple but affective.
please vote if you found this helpful
thank-you
on 19 January 2014
An excellent product, with timely delivery. a popular christmas present for my daughter Have used this film for her new instax camera and the qulity of images is very reasonable
on 6 January 2014
fuji instax are quality. you put them in the camera, take a picture, they come out consistently looking excellent, unlike polaroids or impossible project (named i'd imagine after the fact that its impossible to build a time machine and go back to when polaroids were always great) fuji instax don't have you wondering whether you have just thrown away more money on the vain hope of working with instant film. i recommend them and they scan into the computer beautifully.
on 17 October 2010
easy to use, great aesthetic colour, bit pricey, but it makes you really think about the value of the image
on 28 December 2015
my daughter and her sisters took a picture together and the knew it was good lighting as it was moments after the first one in the same place when I took it I waited longer than normal for it to come through when after 30 minutes this happened I wasn't very impressed.
review image