on 14 April 2014
I am a fan of Nordicware cake tins, and am building up quite a collection. This Bavarian mould was up to the usual high standard. Cakes bake well in it and it is a good size for many standard size recipes.

I would highly recommend buying a bottle of cake release with any bundt tins - especially ones like this with intricate designs like this one and the gingerbread house Nordicware tin. When I brush the whole of the inside of the tin lightly with cake release before use, the cakes come out beautifully, with the whole design in tact.
on 14 January 2014
I've never had a better mold. The design, cooking and how to unmold are unbeatable. No hesitate is to continue the same brand comprardo with other designs.
on 26 May 2016
I bought this as a gift and it's perfect! My advice is to go for a really good quality bundt pan like this, rather than one you won't enjoy using as much and will replace with one of these "hierloom" models in the future.