Format: DVD|Change

on 9 September 2004
I'd never heard of this film before until I went round my friends house and suggested I might like it-and oh my, how she was right! This is all about the uber-camp feel and is ideal for anyone with a very dry/sick sence of humour. A must have for any girly sleepover-it will have you laughing, crying, cringing and wanting to watch it over and over again-Brilliant.
on 29 February 2004
I loved this film mainly because of the performances by clea duvall and natasha lyonne, both giving a realistic portrayal of a genuine love between two women even if they're surrounding's are a bit out there! If you haven't seen it, watch it, you won't regret it.
on 26 May 2007
This is a very beautiful life-affirming film - which also succeeds in being very funny and a great satire. Natasha Lyonne is very sweet and acts her socks off in this movie and there's a remarkable cameo from Ione Skye.

With much of the Waters troupe in the cast, this has much of the zest of a Waters movie but Jamie Babbit is a great director too.
on 19 November 2015
very funny
VINE VOICEon 27 October 2010
I bought this as a present as my other half fancied watching it!! She's welcome to it!! Way too much deep pink in everything you look at and as much as most of the humour in it is tongue in cheek it was way too over the top for me. If it was intended as a story with a message there were way better ways of doing it and if that wasn't it's intention then the makers could have same themselves the probably not very high budget and invested it in something much better
on 31 January 2004
I watched this film, slightly under sufferance from a friend -all I could think that it would be "yet another teen flick" I was pleasantly surprised -it had me in stiches! I know that it was predictable to say the least, but it was just so much fun that the fact that you knew what was going to happen at the end didn't matter! Its the kind of film that you can watch more than once and still laugh!
Just generally a lot of fun!
on 28 January 2013
I bought this after some friends said it was brilliant! It was ok...I've seen worse, but I've seen better too!
on 23 July 2014
AA++
on 14 November 2006
The first time I watched this movie, I was so impressed that I had to watch it all over again right away. I just love it. It's fun and light entertainment, not to be taken too seriously.

The characters are very likeable. Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne are just about the cutest couple ever.

I'll definetely be watching this again. Perfect movie for a girls' night in.
on 27 November 2003
I was introduced to this movie by a group of friends. A week later i bought it. What a fantastic little movie!! Funny, cute, and a lot of fun, especially the "roots" and "admitting you are a homosexual". Very much a feel good movie, with many many giggles. A must see for everyone, even though the DVD, rather disappointingly, lacked subtitles.