5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant! A must for all fans.
Seeing k.d. in concert is always breathtaking, now we have two wonderful concerts for our living rooms. Live by request is a mixture of old and new songs and also shows k.d.s comedic side with the inclusion of Miss Chatelaine (in that dress and wig!) and Macarthur Park excellant. Certainly one for the fans and a good introduction for anyone else.
Published on 13 Oct 2001

Published on 21 Jan 2010 by Mr. A. Beer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant! A must for all fans., 13 Oct 2001
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for KD Lang fans !!, 14 Jun 2005
We first rented this dvd and needed to have it, so we bought it. The no frill, no glitter is a welcoming chance in this day and age of "pop idol bands". This dvd shows KD at her best, a live performance of outstanding quality, not to forget the backing vocalists who hit the notes at the right moment. A brilliant version of "Crying", a hilarious one of "Lady Chatelaine", the chillingy beautiful "Barefoot" and "Constant Craving". In fact there is not a song we cannot describe with superlatives.
This dvd really shows the variety KD has in her repertoire and the easy with which she performs and reaches high and low notes.
Our advice : get it while you can, this dvd is really worth it's money !
Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars It made me laugh too!!, 27 Mar 2008
D. H. Smith (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife bought me this for my birthday. We had seen KD on a recent BBC4 session and were mesmerised by her performance. This DVD enhances that impression through her incredible voice and her wonderful sense of humour too. Fortunately this DVD does not have the usual interruptions that some of the other Live By Request offerings include. An absolute must of you like KD to any degree.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd concert, 30 April 2014
great concert,great viewing .kd lang in my opinion is vastly underated her voic is extremely sweet and she handles most words with with a very smooth tone

5.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 20 Sep 2013
i bought this for my partner but she was not interested in that much but wont give on her just yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Kd's got a fan, 25 April 2013
I got hooked after watching KD singing on tv and got this, PLUS one done at the BBC sessions. Blew me away, she really is great live performer

3.0 out of 5 stars kd lang live, 21 Jan 2010