5.0 out of 5 stars Silly fun for everyone! (Over 2ft 6in)
Ok, If you've been on Mars for the last few decades Twister is the game where have a large plastic sheet with big coloured dots on it and a board with a spinny pointy thing. Realistically you need at least three people to play, but you can just about manage with two. Especially if one is a contortionist!
Spread the sheet on the floor and give the board to the...
Published on 17 Mar. 2006 by Fiona Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy quality, no lasting appeal
I remember this as being good fun as a kid. However, the latest version is of poor quality. The plastic of the playing area seems to be slightly stronger than cling film, the spinner was broken when it arrived and the whole thing just seems to sell based on nostalgia. I can't recommend this at all, buy Battleships if you want an old fashioned game, or Singstar for fun
Published on 29 Dec. 2008 by MartinRG

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, but tons of fun!, 15 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
Classic game.....simple.....and tons of fun. A bit of fun for everyone! It's place is somewhere between video games and outdoor sports! Definitely recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars twister, 7 Jan. 2011
Hristina Taneva "Hristina" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
The quality is really good, but I think that at some point the nylon will break. If they can make one from cotton tissue, it will be the best. Because of the dog we have, the whole nylon got in dog hair and it is hard to remove. But despite that, it is a great game :) Would recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Oct. 2013
J. Connor (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
I chose this product, from this seller, as I thought it was the original version as indicated by the product photograph. I paticularly wanted the original version with the plain white mat which just has coloured circles on it as it was for use in a photography studio. I was disappointed to receive the revised product (this has lots of additional black/grey swirly patterns on the mat) and therefore is not suitable for my requirements. However, on the positive side, we can use it with when family visit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twister Game, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
I have adapted the game for use in a primary school. The children I work with have lots of fun learning their times tables whilst playing Twister. In fact, they have so much fun, that they don't actually realise they are learning. As they are tested at the end of their game, I have proof that they are learning while they are playing. A great game on its own and a wonderful learning resource for those who sometimes struggle to keep pace with their peers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, cheaply made, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
Another Hasbro game that im not entirely happy with. I had this game as a child and it was fantastic! But like other games its been 're-made' to a much poorer quality. We have owned this for 9 months and already the board with the twister part has fallen apart and its in such a small box the mat doesn't fit properly, so the box has broken too. I wouldn't recommend it. Such a shame as I remember this being great fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun game, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
I use this game for occupational therapy. It is great fun and the children are practicing balance, co ordination, spacial awareness and planning without even realising. My only critisism is that the mat is made of thin plastic. As the children twist around the mat is becoming distorted. It also slips on both carpet and flooring. Would have been happier to pay a little more for a higher quality mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic for the whole family, 11 April 2011
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
I loved twister when I was a girl, and loved it when I played it with my Uncle after my wedding! This was bought for my 7 year old Godson and his 9 year old brother and they both love it now. My girls (ages 4 & 5) love trying to join in for an extra challenge! Perfect for a bit of indoor exercise when it's raining or as a BBQ/picnic game in the summer. A timeless classic for the whole family :)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
The item was not received by the due date. I would imagine this was due to the item being "lost" somewhere in the system. A second item was despatched very promptly after reporting non-receipt of the "lost" item.

I have awarded 5 stars as I feel that the problem did not lie with A1 Toys and they were very prompt in rectifying it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good old kerplunk, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
Great toy bought for my son now 8, he loves it...I bought as I used to play with this when I was a child, not half as well made as it used to be, a little tricky to put together would need an adult to do it. Great family fun though. A shame it is only 4 player, only 4 sections to balls to fall into.Arrived very quickly in mint condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
Have been stuck indoors for past week with a 4yo with Chicken Pox.

Got this out as have gone through all her usual toys, movies etc. Proved a hit though I didn't think she'd get it. Has made us laugh and a bit of a workout too. Oldie but Goodie.

PS. Fast delivery.