Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 26 September 2001
When I first got the board out, ready to play, I was slightly dubious about what might turn up, it's a mystery itself as to why I bought it. But as my friends and I started round the board, I found my self eager to get my turn as I wanted to be the one who solved the "murder." The board itself is different from any other game, and the rules are simple yet effective.
All in all, a great game to play, kids will love it ( 8 - ?), but not for the children under 8 as I was confused at times!
on 2 September 2011
It has been wonderful to play this game again with our children. We bought it as a birthday present for my 8yr daughter. She loves it. She, and her sister (6), haven't quite grasped the concept of eliminating the suspects from the clues you hear and receive but this will soon come.
We prefered the plastic coloured pieces for the characters that Cluedo had when we were kids, rather than the cards that sit in stands that come with this version which are going to become battered and torn soon.
on 25 October 2009
Classic version of Cluedo, what more is there to say ?! Delivered in great condidtion & all pieces present.
on 24 July 2012
Like most people I suspect, this was an upgrade to an old, clapped out version more than a little the worse for wear. After spending nearly £15 I'm not sure it was worth it - I could probably have 'knocked something better up in me shed' for a fraction of the price.

The characters are rubbish little cards, stuck on even more stupid, cheap-looking little plastic slot things. They keep falling over and look lame. The weapons themselves are also made of cheap plastic. The tick sheets can be done with any decent word processor and printer, probably clearer and almost certainly bigger and cheaper..... you can see a trend coming here. How this lot adds up to even £15 amazes me. However, the weapon, room and character cards are all OK and the board itself seems fine. Plus, what can go wrong with die ? Not much, luckily.

All in all, not really worth the money, albeit not a reflection on Amazon per se. One reboot that didn't quite work IMHO.
on 30 October 2009
I bought this as a birthday present for my 7 year old niece and she loves it! Its a great family game and isn't too complicated for my niece even though the age range is 8+. I had this game as a child ( and still play it!) and I definately think the classic format is better than the Harry Potter and Simpson versions which will appear dated in 10 years time.
on 19 June 2008
My daughter is only 6 and even she grasped it quickly. Funny how it always seems to be Mrs White or Rev Green that 'done it'!
I would recommend this classic game to anyone of any age.
on 21 August 2013
My 8 year-old granddaughter already has the travel version of this and loves it, but she was very pleased to receive this for her birthday. We all enjoyed playing the game and the solid wooden box and counters and traditional 1949 board will last many years.
on 7 February 2013
Got it before the changes but felt the coloured counters a bit small not as I remembered as a child and the murder weapons were horrible plastic! But I love the game!
on 4 October 2013
such fun with seven year old nephew recovering from op....he is obsessed and we have all refound Cleudo Return to our childhood
on 17 May 2012
The game is a classic. will be used with friends on caravning holiday for which it is ideal as everyone knows it and can be used with children and adults.