5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for the Entire Family
This game is deceptively simple. You start with 14 tiles, and your goal is to meld all your tiles in groups of at least three, either three of a kind (3 fives, for example) or in a run (4, 5, and 6). Just like the card game rummy, right? The twist comes when you start rearranging tiles. As long as you leave at least three tiles together, you can do whatever you want...
Published on 14 Aug 2003 by Mark Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars holiday game
played this for the first time on holiday this year. I was taught by the rep. and my 6 year old son who grasped the idea so fast.
Don't think he realised he was learning maths at the same time.
Great family game & one I would really recommned.
Published on 20 Aug 2003

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Family game, 11 Jan 2010
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
I wanted a present for my niece and family for Christmas, something they would all enjoy. We had been introduced to the game Rummikub by some Dutch people when we were on a caravan holiday in Spain. We thought it ideal as a present as the whole family could play.
The present was received well - they did know of the game as they had played it at Centre Parcs but had never thought of buying one themselves. They are very pleased with it and the price was much better from Amazon than bidding on e bay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile fun game, 3 Feb 2010
Mrs. Joanna Barriball (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
What a great game for all the family. It is challenging, due to being allowed to alter the patterns already on the table, and the most complex switches are often played by the smartest competitor (or those who think they are, until the final congolmeration reveals an extra tile!!!.

The whole game revolves around the personalities of the players, some are more adventurous than others, but always an entertaining time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked on rummikub, 3 Jan 2010
Mrs. Jacqueline Burton "Jackie" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
We first bought this game in America, brought it home and all our friends request to play it when they come round. It is like a social event. The game keeps the mind active whether you are young or of a more mature age!!!!! Everyone enjoys this game, and just as you are about to win ( or so you think) the unexpected happens. Great fun would recommend this strongly, it has brought back family fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars An addictive but very enjoyable game, 28 Sep 2009
Mrs. Rosemary E. Bradley (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
I was first introduced to this game by my grandchildren whilst on holiday in France this June (2009) and found it most enjoyable and great as a family game. Am now introducing it to other friends in the retirement apartments where I now live - we play Scrabble every Thursday evening and it will be good to play Rummikub now and again as a change. It helps to keep the brain functioning successfully!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rummy, 6 Feb 2009
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
This is a well made toy. The tiles are strong and the numbers recessed, the weakest link being the back support on the tile stands.
The players are required to make sequences of numbered coloured tiles and groups of the same number. The fact that you can use tiles already played by other players exercises the mind and makes for good interactions.
Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Game, 8 Feb 2009
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
My sister has had this game for some time and when I was visiting her she showed me how to play, I thoroughly enjoyed it,so I bought rummikubs for Christmas to play it with the family over Christmas. My 6 year old granddaughter plays it with us and is very good. The game is educational for children as it helps them with their maths.
Christine Bailey (Mrs)

5.0 out of 5 stars can be addictive, 14 Jan 2010
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
Because the concept is simple it can be grasped by kids as well as adults and finds its own level depending on the ability of the players -- so good for families and adults. But it can be quite addictive... watch out for re-emergence of hyper-competitive sibling rivalry 30 years after you thought it was all done and dusted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rummikub, 8 Jun 2009
Mrs. Joy Armstrong (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
We were introduced to Rummikub last Christmas. Took us a while to decide whether to purchase or not - so glad we did!! An excellent family game. We all play at least once a day - very addictive! I was constantly surprised at the different combinations which could appear - play it and see. You'll not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
A friend showed us how to play this and now we are hooked, not only did we buy it but many of our friends did as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect transaction, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
All went as well as it could go with this order. No delay, item arrived in condition as described and I have no reason for complaint.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›