5.0 out of 5 stars This program cannot fail to be the best!
Published on 11 Sep 2001 by grinsard

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and frustrating
Published on 24 Oct 2001 by S. Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and frustrating, 24 Oct 2001
S. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cubasis Go VST 2.0 (CD-ROM)
I bought Cubasis Go after seeing all the coverage it's got in the press. I think I might have got a bit spoiled by using other cheap music software. I found it really hard to get into and it can't do alot of the things I need to do with MIDI and wave tracks. The interface is not like other PC programs so it's a matter of trying to learn a whole new set of skills to do the easiest things.
Now that my kids are learning music on computers at school I need software that's easy to use, so I'm going to stick with Music Creator.

5.0 out of 5 stars This program cannot fail to be the best!, 11 Sep 2001
This review is from: Cubasis Go VST 2.0 (CD-ROM)
Cubase can be described as neither good nor bad, which ever way you look at it. It all depends on how you use it. What you put in is what you get out and thats what makes it such a fundamental program in the music production/sequencing industry. It does nothing to your music, it will not change your sound, it will merely provide you with a neat, tidy and clean method of storing your music so as to increase production quality. The possibilities are limitless. It's a must have for all budding producers.

Cubasis Go VST 2.0
Cubasis Go VST 2.0 by Steinberg (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / Me / NT)
Out of stock