5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says!
Published on 2 Dec 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Find which version your need
I'd advise checking the games list at [...] which shows which version you need, even though the site's not good (unless it's my old browser). As version 7 won't run my favourite game, to me it's just some junk that came with my PC.
Published on 11 April 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says!, 2 Dec 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: VirtualDrive (CD-ROM)
This software is great. You can Simply copy any of your CD-ROM disks to your hard-drive. And ITS FAST!. Games, Software, Audio, MP3. I havn't been able to try it on DVD yet. Takes about 3 minutes on my computer to copy a full 700mb Disk. This is really good for games. Put your disks in the loft as you'l never need then again. So there's less clutter around your PC desk. It was worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars Find which version your need, 11 April 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: VirtualDrive (CD-ROM)

VirtualDrive
VirtualDrive by Softwair (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / XP)
Out of stock