5.0 out of 5 stars High quality mix with some great samples, 19 Aug 2001
This review is from: Urban Underground Mixed By Plump Djs (Audio CD)
High quality breakbeat, deep, dark dirty. This compilation caught my attention straight away and managed to hold it for the full lenght of both CDs. The inclusion of Zero B: Lock up was a quality choice by the plumps, originally released 1992 I'm to young to remember it from the first time round but subconsciously you know it straigh away. Great samples really make the mix surprising in a nice way. Good music to put on before you go out or when you get back. Overall, High quality stuff from the plumps.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent mix by the Plumps, 31 Aug 2006
M. A. Woolaway "-" (Right here, right now) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Urban Underground Mixed By Plump Djs (Audio CD)
I can't understand why I haven't bought this sooner. I saw the cover and was put off, but you can't judge a CD by it's cover and the Plump DJs definitely deliver again. If you like their other stuff, then you will definitely enjoy this. For me, it was more like FABRICLIVE.08 than Lotion or Night Out, because the mix is very eclectic. Containing some of my other favourite artists like Mint Royale, Freestylers, Lee Coombs and Meat Katie it has to be played at an appreciative volume. Definitely weld this one to my CD player for a while.