5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Funny, Whitty & Touching!
Published on 1 Aug. 2000 by E. Fleury

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
This is totally a film full of rubbish - I cannot recommend this film to anyone. Please don't buy it.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Funny, Whitty & Touching!, 1 Aug. 2000
E. Fleury (milwaukee, wisconsin USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Think I Do [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
Wow, we are still in tears. What a great alternative love story. Comedy, drama, romance, great music! Well written and casted, great story line. We were skepticle at first, but as the plot unwound, we were drawn in and even sympathetic towards the two leading men. There are laughs galore and even a few tear jerking moments! There is a delghtful touch added by the character Aunt Alice (Marnie Nixon) {the off screen voice of Eliza Dolittle (My Fair Lady) and Maria (West Side Story)} how great to finally see the woman behind the voice. Are you a romantic? you too will LOVE this film. This brought back tons of College memories. We rate five tissues!

5.0 out of 5 stars HILARIOUS, 5 Nov. 2009
Ric 1912 (Aberdeen Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Think I Do [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
This has to be one of the most hilarious films I've seen in a long time. Ever fancied your room / flat mate but he's just not into you?
Although you share a closeness second to none.

Well this is a totally mad film that revolves around a group of friends all intertwined through past and present relationships and University. With numerous twists that will have you in stitches. Must admit I've never laughed and cried (yeah I'm an old romantic) in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a film about people not just a 'gay film', 7 Feb. 2010
This review is from: I Think I Do [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
So many 'gay' movies are so focused on being gay that they totally sacrifice great story-telling, great characters and great pacing for a cast of wooden totty who are up for a bit of nudity and the occasional smouldering glare. I first watched I Think I Do way back and love it as much now as I did then. The characters are wonderfully three-dimensional and solid, the story unique and excellently scripted and the direction efficient and nicely lacking in unnecessary flourishes or pretentiousness.
It's a great cross-over movie and I feel confident that it would be enjoyed by all. Funny, charming, slick and brilliant - I can't recommend it highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Film., 19 Jun. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: I Think I Do [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I think this is one of the better films that i've seen in quite a while, and i've seen quite a few. It was funny, romantic and it had a happy ending. I would say it's a typical romantic comedy and I could be forced into saying that it's a bit predictible but nevertheless it's a good film.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 15 Dec. 2008
rüsselpest (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Think I Do [1999] [DVD] (DVD)
If you wanna see a romatic gay comedy, this is your movie. It's funny, witty, smart and sometimes even a little tragicomically. Very good actors also makes this a lot of fun to watch. This was my oppinion after the first time I say it and it still is after I guess 25 times. I love this film.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh - slow start but hits the mark and great ending, 21 July 2008
Andrew (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Think I Do [1999] [DVD] (DVD)
It took a while for me to get into the characters in this - it seemed a bit unfocussed to begin with but as the wedding looms and the characters get together and start getting mixed up with each other the film became really enjoyable and there were a lot of laugh-out-loud scenes and lines. I thought it was going to be a disappointing film but by the end was really enjoying it and loved the ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Romantic, astouning, 3 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: I Think I Do [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This movie contains the age old predictability of romantic movies these days but carries it off a lot beter. The acting s superb, the script is brilliant. It is a fil that concentrates on a budding gay relationship but avoids the stereo types that many gay movies to their best to exploit.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny as f***, 29 Oct. 2011
This review is from: I Think I Do [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
This is probably one of the best/funniest gay movies i have ever seen....ITS A MUST WATCH...shame about on of the main characters switching genders though..he was very hot as a man..but oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I do, 4 Feb. 2012
This review is from: I Think I Do [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
Funny and excellent acting from all - pure acting especially when it comes to facial expression and body movements. one of the best films of its type I have seen. Christian is a top class actor

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Watching, 10 Feb. 2011
Ward (Gloucester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Think I Do [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
This has as many twists and turns as Hampton Court maze. It is hilarious and gripping. Have the tissues handy. This had me in stitches.