5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!!
I would recomend this to anyone that has an interest in hair and make-up because you get to see the motion of the make-up when applied and the hairstyles are great.
You can put your photo on the package and make the hair styles bigger or smaller to fit to your sized photo.
It is truely great and i enjoy every moment i spend on the software.(GREAT FOR TEENAGERS)
Published on 13 Dec 2002 by charleneverity

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners
As the previous reviewer has already said, this was a really really difficult program to use.
I tried to add eyeshadow but couldn't get it in the right place, I wanted to add glasses, didn't like them, then tried to get back to the page where I had no glasses but couldn't and ended up having to start from scratch.
Admittedly I hardly ever read manuals, and...
Published on 24 April 2003 by Sue Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners, 24 April 2003
Sue Williams (Telford, Shropshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover 3 (CD-ROM)
Admittedly I hardly ever read manuals, and hadn't in this case, but in my experience all good software should be intuitive - this certainly wasn't.
A much better example of how makeover software SHOULD be is the IStyle program. Cosmo designers take note!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!!, 13 Dec 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Virtual Makeover if you get that far, 13 Mar 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover 3 (CD-ROM)
I purchased this for a laugh and to experiment with my current looks. I have come to the conclusion that the product is not very user friendly - or I am dim!
I found it difficult to use. Painting lips for example turned out to be more of a chore than a giggle. I wanted to select an area and say fill with colour - instead what I got was a brush that went everywhere - my model looked like she was drunk. All I wanted was to play with some colours - but what I got was a frustrating headache! - and an end product resembling a childs painting. I probably need to read the manual again - altho I really do not have the inclination anymore!
If you are new to using these type of software programmes I would be wary of purchasing it - wasnt much fun for me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cosmopolitan Makeover 3, 16 Mar 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover 3 (CD-ROM)
This is a very fun and enjoyable product to own although i think the main focus of it is on young teenagers. It is quite realistic and may help you decide on a new look before making a final decision at the hairdresser. Overall, i think that although it is not that realistic it is a very enjoyable product for all young teenagers and maybe even mothers to have!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 10 Nov 2003
Mrs Gurung (Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover 3 (CD-ROM)
I own other VMO software but this is the best.I've never had so much fun with haristyles,makeups and accessories.It's just great and would love to recommend to everybody.

Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover 3
Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover 3 by Mindscape (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / NT)
9.95