5.0 out of 5 stars Reader Rabbit Toddlers Ages 18 months - 3 years
Reader Rabbits Toddler Ages 18 months - 3 years is an excellant CD Rom for the agegroup specified.I had bought the title for my 21 month old daughter and not only is she enjoying it, my 3 and half year old son is loving it too.
Published on 11 Oct. 2001 by PAYAL SINHA

1.0 out of 5 stars Little use
This is of little use.

My little one likes lot of nursury rhymes from youtube rather than going through this low resolution interface.

Also it is not coming with the standard cover.

So in and out, I would not recommend it.
Published on 29 May 2012 by KS

5.0 out of 5 stars Reader Rabbit Toddlers Ages 18 months - 3 years, 11 Oct. 2001
PAYAL SINHA (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
The best thing I like about it is that something happens whatever key the child presses and there is also a minimum amount of mouse movement required for the children to practice on. The colours are beautiful and the music is very attractive.
It has excellant graphics on baby animals,animal sounds,matching,colouring, bubbles,rainbows etc.it also has nursery rhymes, numbers 1-5, the alphabet etc.Enough to keep the child busy for a few hours.
All in all I would highly recommend it to anyone with children in the agegroup 18 months - 3 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant First CD Rom, 27 Oct. 2001
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
We bought this CD after being dissappointed with others - although it is 18 months to 3 years we have it for our three year old. It has been an excellent introduction to the mouse etc, and he has thoroughly enjoyed being able to navigate the cd Rom all by himslef without my interference. Lovely graphics, really easy to find your way around, and instantly gratifying for the child - we are looking forward to the next Cd rom.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up doc!, 13 Jun. 2001
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
As a teacher and mother of 3 under fives, I have found this an excellent resource in both capacities. It is fun and simple to use. Instant visual rewards and excellent graphics keep children on-task and oblivious to the fact that they are learning as they play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler entertainment and learning, 25 Jan. 2002
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
I bought this CD when my son was 23 months old. After a couple of weeks he was able to accurately pattern match shapes, pattern match letters, use the mouse to colour pictures and choose which section he wanted to enter.
The software is well designed for toddlers and their capabilities; it entertains them and satisfies mom's need for it also to be educational.
The best recommendation comes from my son who never stops asking to play it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 21 July 2002
Michelle (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
I have a very active toddler with a very low attention span!!! Once he saw this we had trouble getting him off the computer. The graphics are very colourful and there is plenty of music. Lots to interact with and friendly voices to encourage. I would certainly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well thought through, 19 Jan. 2002
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
Well worth the money - my daughter (just turned two years) learned how to use the mouse within only three hours playing time of receiving this game.
I am hopeful that it's a sign that she's reasonably bright, but it's definitely a testament to the extremely well designed games within this package.
The fact that the child has control over the games merely by moving (rather than clicking) the mouse, added to the fact that any actions are sensibly time-delayed before taking effect makes this completely toddler-friendly.
I am glad that I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tops for toddlers, 7 Nov. 2001
A. Sotheran (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
Bought for my 2 year old daughter .Has played this on a regular basis for the last year. Her mouse skills match that of her 5 year old brother.
Love`s everything on this cd-rom and thats a lot. Is asking for the Nursery for Christmas as she can do everything. Big brother also plays this cd-rom just for fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Toddlers will love this, 23 Mar. 2002
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
I bought this on the basis of the reviews I read on Amazon which all very positive. My 2 yesr old boy absolutely loves this and we have spent many happy hours playing with the many different learning games it features. It is well thought through, beautifully illustrated, robust and best of all - a great deal of fun. I think I like it as much as my son... You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Nov. 2001
This review is from: Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) (CD-ROM)
I have bought this for my 16 month old daughter. She loves it! We've only had it a week and already she is using the mouse to "paint" the pictures on Rainbow Mountain!!! One word of warning though.... she now cries when I take her away from the PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reader Rabbit:Toddler, 14 Oct. 2001
C.F. (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
Excellent! Excellent!
This is the best CD-Rom I've seen yet for toddlers. Brightly coloured, wonderfully exciting pictures that come alive and sing and dance to reward little hands as they correctly move the mouse. No need for complicated clicks or instructions. My two-year-old jumps with joy every time a task is performed correctly and is instantly rewarded with such delightful animation.

Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs)
Reader Rabbit: Toddler (18mths - 3yrs) by Softkey (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / NT)
Out of stock