1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 29 Aug 2001
By A Customer
Sorry, but 'wow' just describes how I feel after listening to this excellent compilation by Danny Howells. Before you read any further, this CD is mostly progressive sounds of house and trance, deep, tribal and funky. It's perfect for some serious dancing in a dark, hedonistic place! So if that sounds like you're kind of thing, read on...
It didnt take me long to get into this but I found However, when I do listen to the second I wonder why because they both have something worthwhile to offer! There are really no songs I dont like on this CD, which makes this well worth the money.
Ive heard Mr Howells play live in a nightclub and will definitely be going to hear him again, because he really knows what to play and when. I havent heard the previous NF but if this one's anything to go by, Im sure theyre great. If you like the NU Breed albums, such as by Steve Lawler, Sander Kleinenberg, etc then you'll love NF3 because its better, as theres more variety of grooves and some excellent mixes, whereas NU tends to sound all the same in certain places.
A few of my personal favs are Lisha, Yann Fontaine, Sputnik, Riva, Stephane K & John Creamer and Halo Varga.
Enjoy!

Nocturnal Frequencies Vol. 3
Nocturnal Frequencies Vol. 3 by Danny Howells (Audio CD - 2001)