4.0 out of 5 stars Feng Shui CD rom

Published on 8 July 2006 by P. Bhatt

4.0 out of 5 stars Feng Shui CD rom, 20 Jan. 2003
MS ANITA REEVES (Poole, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feng Shui for You and Your Home (CD-ROM)
I was a little concerned about buying this product having read the first review but thought I would make up my own mind.When I purchased it I rang Focus to check that it would run on my Dell computer Windows XP programme.I was told it was compatible and loaded it.It works but be warned next time I switched the computer on I had lots of errors before it would start.Not a major problem as my son has Windows 95 so have loaded it on there instead.The disc itself I found to be very entertaining, as a Mum who has taken a 6 week nightclass in Feng Shui it covers a lot of things I had learnt, obviously I am no expert but I enjoyed finding out if my partner and I are compatible (we are fortunately!) and my sons etc, have used the annual calender to pick a good day for a family event and checked the dimensions of my sons new bed to check its correct. As a keen amateur there is still a lot more for me to discover on this disc.

3.0 out of 5 stars need help to find out how to send a selected item to India, 8 July 2006
P. Bhatt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feng Shui for You and Your Home (CD-ROM)
My friend is interested to bye a teaching you feng shui skills CD-ROM (Price 8.99) I want to send these item to his Address directly from u . So how can I do it.Also if I choose with that CD with perfect partner guide (lifestyle papaerback) which is £19.90 box wieght is 1 Kg. If I want to bye a item if u directly can send to my friend at india .pl let me know how much it will cost me with guide 1 Kg. box or also only a CD how much will cost me . Pl reply soon on my email address. Thanks.my email address is pravin_bhatt53@hotmail.com

Yours sincerelly

Pravin

2.0 out of 5 stars feng shui for you and your home, 18 Nov. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Feng Shui for You and Your Home (CD-ROM)
found it quite vauge and open to interpritation but at this price (cheaper than i paid) its a bargin!!

Feng Shui for You and Your Home
Feng Shui for You and Your Home by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / Me / NT)