Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 June 2003
Another Return... was Artch debut album. Artch came from Norway and had the Icelandic vocalist ERIC(Erikur Hauksson). This album really kicks ass!! The songs are brilliant and really powerful. Everything sounds great! The guitars come in powerful and the drums and the bass sounds great too and the voice by the icelandic vocalist is so perfect! He has the perfect voice. I think he is the second best singer in the history of metal with Bruce Dickinsson in first place. This album is a true classic and is in my opinion one of the best album in the history of metal. No wonder why KERRANG and other magzines gave them 100 points. Buy this album and the other ARTCH album FOR THE SAKE OF MANEKIND. You wont regreat it!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2012
Brilliant metal album, one of my all time fave albums (I have thousands). If you love real metal, as in old school, like Iron Maiden etc., you need this album! It really is that essential. Buy or die, as they say!