Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 November 2009
In looking for a CD to support a WW2 school project, this seemed to suit better than the others available. A good mix of the familiar and the not so familiar tunes from that era. Some jolly, some more soulful. The kids certainly enjoy it. The description could be clearer to advise that this CD is a medley, so the songs listed are not the full song in each case, but merges from one to another. Its done well, and I think that is part of why its a success with the kids.
on 25 May 2015
Very Good c.d. I work with people who suffer with dementia and found this music very enjoyable to use as a sing a long activity.
on 4 February 2013
We already bought one of these CD's and it was really good, so I bought another one for my mum and dad. I usually purchase the used items and always use Zoverstocks as their products are good. Unfortunately my mum went to play it for the first time yesterday and it only plays the first ten songs then it's blank! I know it didn't cost much but even so!!!
on 20 September 2015
not what i thought, no original singers just a singalong with the same singer
on 6 June 2013
I ordered this CD for an elderly friend who was very pleased with it. We have some some good singalongs and the order was delivered promptly.
on 8 March 2013
Great..brings back childhood memories ....great CD for the car to get the kids to sing along to and also to get the party going
on 16 May 2015
Needed a cd to play for VE Day Celebrations and this was perfect
on 8 March 2016
most of the cd my husband like very much
on 14 March 2015
Useful for the purpose of purchase.
on 22 February 2015