5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling poetic geometries of lyrical daub
I purchased this, my first Doors DVD, and possibly the only one I'll ever need. This plays like an epic music video of the Doors legacy, their Hollywood Bowl concert starting off a three hour interspersion of live music, backstage clips, interviews and raw studio footage, encompassing music at its spiritually purest.
This is a first rate purchase and a great way to...
Published on 25 Dec 2003 by Tim Hardwick

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
There is a lot of repetition on this DVD. The bonus track from the Isle Of Wight, e.g., offers only a few seconds from that performance and in stead again a lot of Hollywood Bowl footage is shown. The same holds for the Soft Parade documentary. I'm disappointed because in my opinion it would have been better to include The End at the Isle Of Wight (complete on Message To...
Published on 15 May 2004 by C. De Lange

5.0 out of 5 stars Everlasting Class, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Doors: 30 Years Commemorative Edition [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
It's The Doors, what more do you need to know!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct 2014
If you are a Doors fan, then this is for you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality is poor, 21 Oct 2012
I love the Doors and visually these films are great but the sound quality (dolby digital) is basic at best...I know the Hollywood Bowl concert is being re-issued in remastered sound and I look forward to that but what about the Soft Parade and Dance On Fire?....until they are upgraded audio-wise, two to three stars is all this is worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014
Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking, 30 Oct 2004
ian sawicki (salford, manchester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Definately worth watching. I loved every second of this, wonderful music, lyrics, atmosphere. I will be so bold as to say you will love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars THEDOORS ARE INTERESTINGTHAY ARE ONE OF THE FUEW ALL WHOT I HAVE SED TONIGHT IS OF THE CUFF, 6 Oct 2013
OVIOSLY JIM MORRISON HAD A GOOD EFEKT ON ME AT A TIME I NEEDED ONE .TO PULL MY SELF TO I ONLY RIGHT ABOUT BANDS I LIKE MORE THAN MOST .I AM A VERY COMITED KIND OF PERSON TO THE CORZ.OV COR.IF YOU GRT ME.THANK YOU.JIM JIM R.I.P.BROTHER.OF ALL I HAVE THE CADENSALS TO SAY THAT.SO MY FREINS SAY.W ONE MORE I PROMIST YOU.

The Doors: 30 Years Commemorative Edition [DVD] [2002]