5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
After months of trying to get my daughter to take a bottle, I gave up and moved to sippy cups, without much luck. Until I discovered these, that is. She can suck at them easily and doesn't choke and splutter, as with other sippy cups. And I can actually use all those bottles that she has refused up to now so they haven't been a complete waste!
Published on 26 July 2011 by ZPine

3.0 out of 5 stars A transition from teats
I bought these as a transition for my 1 year old to move on from teats.
She tends to shake and throw her bottle a lot using these soft spo. And then these do leak out of the airhole. She actually prefers the hard toddler spouts.
Published 9 months ago by Izodia

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF146/02 Soft Spouts (6 Months+) (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to have., 22 Mar. 2011
I like how you can interchange parts with all Avent products! No need to purchase multiple sippy cups! However, I found that the little hole which I presume lets the air flow, leaks water when the bottle is not upright. Not much, but still leaks. Baby loves how it's soft as it allows her to chew which is all she does these days as she's teething.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for helping the transition from bottle to drinking cup, 3 May 2011
I bought these to help my son to move from bottles to beaker and they have worked beautifully, he saw the bottle and just accepted the spouts - well worth buying as he now using a beaker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic to get my little one off the teat at bedtime, 4 Sept. 2011
My little boy drank from a cup or beaker in the day but I struggled to get him to give up the teat at bedtime. I tried various beakers but he knew how to tip or squeeze the teat and we ended up with milk everywhere at bedtime given the chance!

My main mission was to gradually cut down the last milk to make sure I brushed his teeth after and to make potty training easier when we get to that stage.

This spout worked a treat. He drinks less at bedtime (makes up for it before though!) and he settles down to sleep much sooner than before.

My little boy wasn't sure at first but when he realised that this was the only option at bedtime he has not had the teat since. It leaks occasionally but I take it apart and put it back together and it solves the problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to switch from bottle to beaker, 27 April 2011
These spouts are a good way to switch from bottle to beaker. My daughter got on very well with them and they have lasted a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Oct. 2013
Very versatile you can use them with all Avent bottles. Only downside would be it leaks a little when you tip it over from the spout.

4.0 out of 5 stars avent soft spouts, 19 Nov. 2011
i was so pleased with this product, i have tried so many cups for my son for months with no luck. my friend told me about these and as i have the avent bottles i thought it was worth a shot with these soft spouts. My son took them straight away and i found they were easy to clean, although they did discolour slightly when i put them through the steriliser, but they are good value for the money and im happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Avent soft spout, 2 Sept. 2011
These are great, I'm using them on the small new born size bottles with handles. Its good I'm able to use what we already had on but they do look boring. The spouts are nice and soft and I'm happy to use than on my 5 month old. I think they are a great start to introducing a beaker/ self feeder. She will suck a few times on it but still seems a little confused but with time I think will come around to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a good product, and the best way to move from the baby bottle. It worked with both my children!, 10 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 30 Nov. 2011
Bought this item previously for my older son as he got on with it really well. I couldnt find them anywhere else but on here. The only ones I could find were for 12 months plus. My second son loves them too. There really good value for money considering you haven't got to go out and buy a new beaker you can just use the bottles.