5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure I've been here once before...?
Wow, why didn't anyone else think of this before? (well I mean *since* the first time around!) I guess the Zoots wanted to wait until we'd all *really* forgotten what the best bits of the early 80's were all about - make-up, airbrushing, gloss, hairspray and synths - before throwing them all back at us in such a faithful nod to the greats of the time. In a way I can't...
Published on 7 Jun 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok
There are no standout tracks on this album. The whole thing is nicely produced and there are no standout bad points either. This is Zoot Woman's first album, I've just listened to their third album and it's a whole lot better… By 2009, Stuart Price had really found his producers feet. The third album is well worth it!
Published 14 months ago by J. McCully

4.0 out of 5 stars Just One Misstep..., 26 Oct 2002
This review is from: Living In A Magazine (Audio CD)
... But what a dramatic one: I'm referring to the risible acoustic ballad "Holiday Home". Ouch. So despite that, what we have here is a very strong album by two brothers and Jacques Lu Cont, formerly of Les Rythmes Digitales, on bass. Now, the fact that Zoot Woman and this album of theirs NEVER gets mentioned anywhere in electroclash write-ups is NOTHING LESS THAN CRIMINAL!!! Has anyone actually HEARD "Information First"?! It blows Fischerspooner right out of the water!! Peeps need to stop sleeping on this and open they eyes!

Living In A Magazine
Living In A Magazine by Zoot Woman (Audio CD - 2001)