Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 June 2001
Fantastic, I normally avoid compilation CD's like the plague, but I was told 'buy this one'. Sure enough it is fantastic. No fillers...yes that's right none. Every track deserves to come under an album titled 'The Best'. It's the top of my pile now, never to be removed from my CD player! Some of the remixes of the older tunes are just outstanding - Injected with a poison - give me love. Nice one!
on 20 May 2001
Very, very kewl CD here for anyone who is into hard house/trance type tunes. Got a lotta classic tunes on here like Mauro Picotto's Lizard and Igunana, Yomanda's Synth & Strings (surely not hard house!!??) and some of the newer tunes like Mario Piu, Norman Bass, Storm and the excellent Voodoo & Serano. The CD is also mixed very well and of course, keeps on pumpin throughout...only thing it lacks is being mixed by a big name DJ...but overall, an excellent CD to add to your collection.
on 9 May 2001
Full of top tunes from start to finish. Lots of old AND new stuff, not just the current top hard house tunes. Best tracks on here: Norman Bass -How U Like Bass?, Tony De Vit - The Dawn, Camisra - Let Me Show You, Hi-Gate - Pitchin.
on 7 June 2001
This is a class cd, contains all the latest hard house tracks, and a few which dont really class as hard house but fit in well with the mix. well worth the money as there aint a bad tune in sight on the cd.
on 23 December 2006
This album is great! it's not banging like the new, modern Hard House, but more relaxed, however it still boasts some of the most amazing hard house tunes ever made such as : lizard - an absoloute classic, iguana - a wierd but brilliant tune, and komodo - one of my favorites. This album is highly recommended by me to ANY Hard House fans. And it's very rare that I actually give the full 5 stars, and with prices starting as low as these it's well worth buying.
on 4 April 2010
I rediscovered this CD in a pile of old CDs of mine and forgot how good it actually is. 9 years on and it still gets me in the mood. Trance/Hard House will never be as good as this again.

Tour on....
on 17 October 2013
CDs were in perfect condition. I used to own this album but lost it along the way somewhere so am delighted with it and have absolutely no complaints. Thanks again.
on 20 May 2013
in my opinion. just got it so i do need a few listens. gosh it was great hey back in day. marcus garvey in notts. wicked
on 13 August 2014
Old school. Great Tunes
on 1 August 2012
I got this CD on the estimate time that was giving. Which was 4 days to the Republic of Ireland. The CD was packed good. However, when I took my CD out of the package and opened it. The top left corner where it pivot`s to open was broke, so that corner came off on opening. Then when I went to open the second slot of the Disk. 2, the bottom left corner of that was broke and also came off. I just grabbed another CD case and changed it into that. I may as well of just buying a second-hand one if I knew it was going to be like that. I`m giving the CD the way it came to me 3 stars and 5 stars to the music on the CD. The CD is a must for anyone who likes old classic Hard House tracks with some great remixes put to them. I Highly recommend this CD.