5.0 out of 5 stars NO its not a region 1 dvd: read on..., 1 Jan. 2005
S. Waddell (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exodus Revealed [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this dvd. It was presented in a very easy going manner, it was not at all bible thumping or filled with the zeal that these things are sometimes afflicted with.
The evidence was presented with small simple logical conclusions. The veiwers not being forced what to think and was without bias.
The documentary has several parts, eg the evidence for... Israel in Egypt, the arrival in canaan, problems with other theorys, wandering about in the desert, the location of sinai as well as the red sea crossing location.
Personally I found SOME of the evidence a tad weak and circumstantial. However it has convinced me that they have found the Sinai and the actual spot of the red sea crossing. I was totally amazed.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!, 26 April 2014
This is a fantastic documentary and it answers things that I have wondered about for years. If the Red Sea crossing actually happened (as a Christian I've believed it) then surely there would be SOMETHING on the sea-bed to prove it? Well...................I won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil the surprise!

This was wonderfully put together, explained logically, made perfect sense, and shows how the Bible and science can work together as one. This is NOT preachy, so any open-minded agnostics/atheists would enjoy it too. Whatever your beliefs this will titillate your logic!