5.0 out of 5 stars Pure class!!!, 29 May 2001
This review is from: Trouble - Norwegian Live EP (Audio CD)
After buying their debut album Parachutes I was looking for some of Coldplays other material. This may have no different songs on it but it is more than worth a look! Different versions of songs like Shiver and that live feeling makes this simply an outstanding CD!!! If your a fan then you must buy this CD as these guys are fantastic live! All the songs on it are I think better than recorded in the studio, which is something rarely seen these days. But honestly Chris Martin is awsome live!
BUY IT!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Genius, 19 Oct. 2002
This review is from: Trouble - Norwegian Live EP (Audio CD)
Having bought Parachutes and a Rush of Blood to the head I wondered how this live recording would bare up against them. It did not disappoint one little bit. From the minute that Chris's intoxicating piano riff begins on Trouble to the last bars of Everything's not lost it is 25 minutes of magic. This is brought back wonderful memories of seeing them live and is a must for anyone considering seeing them in concert... This album is simply pure genius. This proves once and for all that coldplay cannot and must not be confined to the recording studio

5.0 out of 5 stars COLDPLAY RULE !!!!!, 24 Mar. 2001
This review is from: Trouble - Norwegian Live EP (Audio CD)
This the first time i ever heard of "Coldplay" and i was astonished !!! These bright young men from Britain have acheived what most bands usually take 3 or 4 albums to do and this is just a live EP !!! The first track "Trouble" is one the best songs i have ever heard not to mention the other 4 songs on the CD !! Not only purchase this CD , but buy their outstanding Debut album "Parachutes".They aren't just the new Radiohead , they are the 21st Century BEATLES !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "I'm in love because of "Trouble!", 10 April 2003
The first time I heard "Trouble" was on a show called 'The Real World(Chicago)' on MTV. I was completely mesmerized, but there was no mention of who the song title or artist was. After three weeks of extensive research I finally found my song and group. "Trouble" by Coldplay. I immediately purchased the CD and I have been in love with it every since. Parachutes is the most beautiful album I have ever purchased and my goal is to see Coldplay live in concert this summer(2003). I can honestly say I had never heard of Coldplay before hearing this song, but I am eternally thankful that I did. You can feel their love and passion for music in each and every song. This is truly a talanted and unique group and I am in love because of "Trouble"

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Bliss, 6 Mar. 2001
J. Grant (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
Superb.. the best song I have ever heard in my entire life. The haunting piano coupled with Chris Martin's etherial voice, and gut-wrenching lyrics, is pure heavenly bliss.

5.0 out of 5 stars The reason why I bought ,'Parachutes', 6 Jun. 2005
This song is absolutely amazing, I loved it when I first heard it, and I still love it now. If you like this single, buy 'Parachutes' because this is an album you wont regret buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best song to come from Coldplay yet!, 22 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This song is just gorgeous with its catchy but mellow piano accompaniment, subtle use of instruments making it have an unique balance that is often so rare in modern pop music, as it all seems to be processed through a computer etc, along with the soothing voice of Colplay's lead singer. As a pose to Coldplay's previous singles (they grew on me) this grabbed me instantly when I heard it and made me turn the volume up and sit back and relax to it.
I just love to listening to it.
I've given this song 5 stars because anything else would not be doing it justice and it is a top tune!

4.0 out of 5 stars MORE GREAT SOUNDS FROM COLDPLAY, 23 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Trouble (Audio CD)
This is a great track from the album, "Parachutes," which has to be one of the best albums this year. Its a typically melancholic melody. The video is good too. Sure, it won't set thr charts alight, but who cares! All truly discerning music fans should buy the album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really truly melt when I hear it., 23 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
Trouble. The song that grabbed me on first hearing. I was compelled to go out and buy it, as soon as possible. The haunting, beautiful melody kept repeating in my head. A real mellow, satisfying song. The whole album is brilliant. Coldplay are definately a band to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP, 18 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
This is an amazing song! It has plently of feeling to it and it isnt like all the other songs in the charts theses days! My advice to you is, if you are thinking about buying this! Go for it, its amazing, and buy the album too its just as good!

Trouble - Norwegian Live EP
Trouble - Norwegian Live EP by Coldplay (Audio CD - 2001)