5.0 out of 5 stars godfather sound track
got this for my mum as she is a big fan of godfather. Best money spent and the sound track on this particular has all of the music from the trilogy. Definitely one of the Better ones. Highly recommend AAA***
Published 19 months ago by Jill.mckenna

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best
When I ordered this product, I expected all three movie soundtracks on three discs. I was wishful thinking I know, but still; I was a little dissapointed when I discovered it is only a selection of tracks from all three movies.

Published on 21 Jan. 2009 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best, 21 Jan. 2009

The tracks themselves are very, very good. The only issue I have is that there is only 1 track with the main Godfather theme on. Some people would say that a lot of the first film just had the theme repeated throughout and thus the soundtrack would be boring if that's all you heard (and I agree), but I would argue that there should be the theme on more than one single track BECAUSE it is so prominent in the movies. Despite this, there are many other good tracks on there and I would recomend this CD to lovers of the movie - just don't expect it to be a boxed set of soundtracks because it isn't. I would say for die-hard fans of the films - buy each soundtrack seperately; but if you just want a feel for the films - this is great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars godfather sound track, 27 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A Trilogy of Perfection, 15 Feb. 2004
The soundtrack for Mari Puzo's The Godfather trilogy, is undisputably the greatest compalation of score music ever assembled. The music captures the beauty of the movies, and has the power to move one, even without having seen the films. It is definatly a vital addition to any music collection of any genere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing 'The Godfather Trilogy.', 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Godfather Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Audio CD)
I was disappointed with this Trilogy. There was only so many selected pieces of music for each one. I thought it would be the whole trilogy of the film.
Angie.

3.0 out of 5 stars godfather, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Godfather Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Audio CD)
Love the soundtrack but felt mislead by trilogy - not as much on as I had thought, but what was captured the essence of film, still enjoy listening though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing that it's not the original soundtrack, 5 Nov. 2010
The Prague Symphony Orchestra tries its best but in the end the original soundtrack is one thing and this CD is quite another. The renditions of Godfather II are particularly off the mark. I do not recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the movies - you'll love this..., 1 April 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Godfather Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Audio CD)
With every track bringing you back to a moment in the movies how can fail to love this?! Itallian, classical, modern - it's all there. Get carried away in the quality and complexity of the sound. Be assured: there's something for everyone here. So, what are you waiting for?

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Oct. 2008
This review is from: The Godfather Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Audio CD)
this trilogy had a lot of memorable pieces from the great movies but i was dissapointed to find that the song from the third movie sung by antony to his father was not there. it was really the main reason i bought it but it is a good album anyway and i enjoyed it but nothing is better than the actual movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good themes from Movies., 13 Nov. 2013
Good coverage of music from my favourite movies very glad I bought it. Well played music all that one could want

The Godfather Trilogy - 30th Anniversary
The Godfather Trilogy - 30th Anniversary by Nino Rota (Audio CD - 2001)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available