Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 April 2001
Well, what can i say. This is the first album I have of his and it is definitely enough to call me a fan!The low tempo beats and sweet vocals make the album jammed packed with talent and is gauranteed sucess. My personal favourites are 'I wanna Know' and the duet with boy band N*SYNC - TUNE!!!If i had to compare it with any UK artist i would have to say Craig David. His album entitled 'Born to do it' has similar influences but with slightly more up tempo songs. I am very pleased with the whole album from Joe and would not hesitate in buying further albums form the artist. MONEY WELL SPENT!!!!
on 17 February 2001
Great great great great album!!! The songs have attitude and are definitely sexy, Previous album 'All That I Am' was a little more laid back (a classic!), but with this album Joe shows he will not be left behind in the music industry. Particular favourites are 'Table for Two', 'Statter','I wanna know', 'Treat her like a lady' and 'Missing You.' That is nearly the whole album, and the man is fine.......Many say kids of my generation were concieved to the music of Barry White and Luther Vandross, Joe may do the same for the coming generation!
on 28 April 2001
Joe is one of the best R&B artists around today! His tune 'I wanna know' is both soothing and delightful. He is as good as Craig David and will build up a bigger fan base in the not to distant future i am sure! excellent!
on 22 February 2001
This CD is brilliant. The tracks are excellent and although I prefered his previous album "All that I am" I would recommend this album to anybody. Joe can relax you with one song and then build you up with the next. Brilliant!
on 3 January 2013
I bought this cd as part of my daughter's Christmas present because I know she has always loved Joe, and the Cds of his she had were old and worn. She was absolutely delighted.

The cd delivery was exactly as informed, and (as usual) it was neatly and expertly packed in a cardboard carton.
on 6 February 2013
had to look everywhere for this album as mine mistakenly got taken to charity and i was lost without it, this came packaged well and came within a few days of me ordering, very quick an efficient...
on 3 December 2012
I don't think Joe can do a bad album. I love his music his voice what more can I say keep going Joe always be waiting for your next album. No complaints about seller album delivered within time.
on 10 September 2011
As expected one of the few cd's I listen to without skipping a track. Arrived on time, well packaged excellent service.
on 18 April 2015
Great album to add to the collection. Fast delivery, good price and product!
on 14 March 2016
Classic chilled soulful album.. Joe never fails.