Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 January 2003
A stunning debut album, probably one of the best I've heard in a long time. The songs are really meaninfull and you can tell Coby's/Jacoby's lyrics come straight from the heart. Heavy guitar sounds and manic drum beats sound great with Coby shouting down the mike. A brilliant album I recommend to everyone!
on 1 July 2001
In the world of nu-metal the boundaries have now become well defined by the likes of Korn, Deftones and Rage Against the Machine. Each of the previous mentioned bands have contributed greatly to this new style of rock and have given it the image it has today. Every now and again though someone has to come along and push the boundaries further. DO NOT expaect this of Papa Roach. With incredibly simple guitar riffs and even simpler lyrics this is a band who have obviously based themselves on image rather than talent. The songs are not very well thought out at all in fact as they are based more upon capturing an audience with its catchy riffs and memorable chorus's (of course these are only catchy due to their simplicity). By placing a few bad words here and there in their lyrics and spending most of their time in concerts and videos grimacing and acting angry they have pieced together an image which remotely resembles a rock band. Unfortunately this does not last long and you soon come to realise that they are no more than a boy band with a new image. In the end I would recomend this album to the younger rock fans or the recently introduced. Once you grow up a bit perhaps you can try something truly origional and adventurous.
on 18 February 2001
I bought the original Papa Roach album when I first heard them a year or so ago. That album was worthy of 5 stars. But when I heard that they were re-releasing it with extra tracks, I thought, "I have to have that album". So, I bought it. And I must say it is rather good.
on 25 January 2015
great product great price
on 24 February 2001
After hearing 'last resort' on mtv2 i went and bought their album expecting it to rock and it DOES! With songs like Infest and dead cell to back up their album INFEST their is very little that can stop then THEY ARE GOING TO BE BIG!!!!!
BUT THIS ALBUM NOW!
on 4 March 2001
I bought Papa Roach yesterday and I had only heard 3 songs (Between Angels and Insects, Blood Brothers and Last Resort) and it is Brilliant. Between Angels and Insects is the Best song by far, but they are all really good. BUY THIS ALBUM
on 15 September 2015