5.0 out of 5 stars Price and delivery very good, I am happy with the result
Does the job using windows XP but not windows seven . Price and delivery very good, I am happy with the result
Published 8 months ago by fitz

1.0 out of 5 stars Create your own will
Published on 16 Aug. 2001 by Davidcainer@freeuk.com

1.0 out of 5 stars Create your own will, 16 Aug. 2001
This review is from: Create Your Own Will (CD-ROM)
This product is difficult to use. For example, every time you want to enter a name and address (eg a person who is a child, a benefactor and an executor) you have to type it in full. It does not even allow cutting and pasting. It has no facility for conditional clauses and refers to a library of clauses which is not there. It asks for the names of children without saying why. Only after you have entered them do you find out that it is in order to nominate guardians (hardly appropriate if the children are adults!) I have tried to use it and abandoned it as too much trouble.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy this, 24 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Create Your Own Will (CD-ROM)
I have bought this CD, and it is almost useless. There is a stupid spelling mistake - in the choice of executor I can choose to have my "Bother" but not my "Brother" as an executor.

I cannot go to technical support as its not on the current list of programs.

There is so little guidance, that I actually know more about creating a will without this program. I'd be better doing a search for "will" on the internet, and swapping my name for the one on screen.

Part way through usage, I got a message tblFuneral:Dataset not in edit or insert mode.

To get out of that I had to close the will I was creating.

Focus Multimedia have stopped supporting it - they must have been embarassed to be accepting money for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, 11 July 2006
This review is from: Create Your Own Will (CD-ROM)
This is so basic as to be no use whatsoever. There is no option as far as I can see to be able to leave everything to your wife/husband in the event of your death. It may be there but the help function is sparse. The program is cheap in every sense of the word.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seems Like Rubbish, 14 May 2010
This review is from: Create Your Own Will (CD-ROM)
Haven't brought the software but after reading the reviews I won't be bothering. I'd leave it well alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price and delivery very good, I am happy with the result, 17 Sept. 2014

Create Your Own Will
Create Your Own Will by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 7 / 98 / Me / Vista)