on 1 March 2001
This piece is simply wonderful. The drums keep the whole tempo moving, while the guitars hold the melodic harmonics which are simple, but so, so effective. Bass line a little low for my liking. A good investment.
on 22 June 2012
I simply adore his music~!!!
His music is even thought to have healing powers
Listening to music is one of me greatest satisfactions
on 5 February 2001
This is such an improvement on any of the songs off of the last album 'Showbiz' and should be bought by every Muse fan, as its FANTASTIC!!!!
on 15 May 2001
This single makes the rest of the 'indie' scene look lifeless, devoid of inspiration and passion. If only the standard of commercially viable 'indie / alt rock was as good. But then again, who am I kidding??? Buy it. If it doesn't have the tingles going up and down your spine and make you get that excited 'I feel like jumping up and down like a complete loon' kind of feeling, I don't know what will. Brings back my long gone faith in Indie music.
on 13 April 2016