5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - we get some sleep!, 21 May 2011
This review is from: The First Years Airflow Positioner (Baby Product)
This item is amazing! My son is almost 16 weeks old and we've been averaging 3 hours sleep a night since he was born because he won't sleep on his back, only on his side, but keeps sliding onto his back and then complaining until he's rolled back.
It's designed (officially) to keep babies on their backs, but because the width between the two sides can be adjusted, you can use it to keep a side-sleeping baby in the position he likes best as well.
He now sleeps soundly from around 10pm to 6am, only waking if something's wrong (dirty nappy or the like), instead of waking every 15 minutes because he's on his back again. It's not an exaggeration to say this thing has saved my sanity!
My health visitor wouldn't approve of it, but she's not the one going demented on 3 hours sleep a night.....

5.0 out of 5 stars sleep safe, 25 Sep 2010
This review is from: The First Years Airflow Positioner (Baby Product)
This is a great item does the job great without restricting baby
had much better sleep now he can turn on his tummy.(not learnt to turn back yet) Great value for the money excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars my opinion, 21 May 2012
This review is from: The First Years Airflow Positioner (Baby Product)
my opinion . I am very pleased with the purchase. I think there were layers to prevent soiling of the positioner

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 28 Mar 2012
Ben M (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Years Airflow Positioner (Baby Product)
Great product. We used one of these for our first child and we just bought another for our second. We are in the US and had to ship this to a friend in the UK and then have them send it to us because they stopped selling these in the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it to position my daughter for side-sleeping, as they do on the continent., 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: The First Years Airflow Positioner (Baby Product)
I was unhappy with the NHS advice to place my daughter to sleep on her back, but I accept that tummy sleeping has it's own can of worms. A German friend suggested side-sleeping, so we bought this to position her. Worked a treat.

You can adjust the spacing between the cushions to grow with the baby. Ours was very content and a great sleeper from day 1. And I never worried that she would roll onto her face and smother herself, or that she would spit up and choke on her own vomit from lying on her back.

Our neighbor's baby wouldn't sleep anywhere except on a person. The minute they put her down she woke up and cried. I suggested they try this, becasue the two cushions give the baby a secure feeling of being held and snuggled. They borrowed ours and it saved their sanity. 2 nights later they ordered their own. Highly recommend.

The First Years Airflow Positioner