on 12 September 2013
been trying to find this album for soo long really finally i managed to but they were vinyl and rather expensive. then found it on cd at a great price it was delivered quickly in great condition and am really happy with my purchase thanks seller soo much. its now on my ipod if you have seen the film and haven't got the sound track just get it for your collection its a classic. happy days! ;)
on 26 February 2015
Been searching for this classic soundtrack for ages and should have checked Amazon sooner.
Enjoyed this on cassette in my teens in the early eighties and really glad I've been able to get a remastered copy on CD to listen to and spark the nostalgia flame. The cd is cram packed with tunes from the 50's and immediately transfer you back to watching the film.
The classic soundtrack just got better. If you loved the film you'll love this.
on 27 April 2013
just buy it.... you will not get this cd in the shops
so go online and buy it, I did and love it.
on 24 May 2012
Great up beat cd,from the film of the same name.All the tracks bringing back great memories,not only from the film but my childhood.
You won,t be disappointed.
on 18 January 2014
Brilliant got all original songs as advertised perfect disc quick speedy delivery great music to get you in the party mood.
on 5 May 2014
One of the best old school soundtracks for teenagers, amazing songs that will last forever no matter how old you get
Been looking for this cd for time but never been able to find it I love all the old songs on it there isn't one song on the whole cd that I don't like.
on 16 February 2015
I had this on vinyl, then on cd, loaned both out, never got them back....so here I am again and this one is for keeps. Can you tell I loved this album :D
on 6 April 2015
My dad bought me this album for Christmas 35 years ago. So glad I could find it on Amazon and give it to my own son, who loved it.
All the tracks on this CD are great all original and fab quality thank you so much I would give 5 Stars