5.0 out of 5 stars Lorna Luft's Christmas CD is Dynamite!!, 3 Nov 2002
Kimberly Loeffler (United States Of America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Audio CD)
Being a Fan of both Judy Garland and Lorna Luft I was delighted to get this great CD! It was wonderful to hear both Lorna and Judy sing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" I was like WOW!! They sound exactly alike. Lorna's Recording of "The Nearness Of You" got me hooked on her forever. Her version of this song is the best I have ever heard. Lorna's voice is fantastic, powerful and the best that showbusiness has to offer. and I recommend this CD to anyone and everyone who loves Garland, her daughter, Christmas music or just great music in general.
Kimberly-a Garland/Luft Fan forever!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorna Rocks With a Dynamite Hit Single!!, 8 Dec 2002
Kimberly Loeffler (United States Of America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Audio CD)
When I first purchased this extraordinary CD I was so thrilled because it features Judy Garland Performing with her grown up daughter, The very talented Lorna Luft. Together the Young Judy and the Older Lorna sing two versions of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" Judy's hit from (Meet Me In St. Louis) the way thier voices are blended is utterly enchanting. Lorna sounds so much like the Young Judy that it's almost impossible to tell mother and daughter apart vocally.
When I heard Lorna's incredible rendition of "The Nearness Of You" on the same CD, I was forever hooked as a Lorna Luft Fan. I have never heard anyone besides Her mother sing the way that they both do! Lorna's voice is unreal and out of this world. I have this CD and listen to it regularly and I recommed it to any and every Judy Garland and Lorna Luft fan.

ARRAY(0xaed07fe4)