‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP DRAWER MUSICIAN, 15 Sep 2009
Graeme Newton (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (CD PLUS) (Audio CD)
This guy is, unbelievably, relatively unknown. He has written and continues to write great music and songs and has one of the best vocals in the business for his particular genre. This album is, for any PC newcomer, as good an introduction as any. Briliiant - and check out his new CD 'I Know That Name'. 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Deservedly receiving the recognition it truly deserves, 28 July 2000
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (Audio CD)
Saw the recent LIVERPOOL concert, which effectively launched the new cd. Have seen Paul three times now,but this gig was outstanding,the album contains some of his best work yet.Why doesnt the likes of Joe Cocker/Stevie Wonder cover some of Pauls songs to elevate him to the level he truly deserves to be.This album is must buy Ray Aitken(merseyside)

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfies my soul, 14 Jun 2000
laughingdog "laughingdog" (Doha Qatar) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (Audio CD)
I am not really a Paul Carrick fan, but I do like good music. If you like good music- buy this. on this CD you'll find a collection of well crafted and inspirational songs, ideal after a hard day. Each track compliments Pauls cool voice especially the title track which really does "satisfy your soul". Excellent CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best in chill cds you can get, 24 Aug 2009
Mr. Ja Hill (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (CD PLUS) (Audio CD)
with out doubt this is one of the best Paul Carrack cd's you must own if you are a fan of this great vocal artist dont miss out, just cant stop singing the lyrics.
got all paul's previous cd collection this one goes to the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars World Class, 20 Mar 2009
Mr. D. Bayliss "Dave Rave" (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (CD PLUS) (Audio CD)
One of Britains great unsung soul singers great album with bounus live tracks must have for the collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and beautiful -move over Phil Collins, 14 May 2000
Llynda J. Baugh "llyndabaugh" (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (Audio CD)
Having seen Paul Carrack support Sting I was hooked. His album Blue Eyes was wonderful and seeing him live just last week in Leicester could be described as the best concert I have been to and I've been to a few. He signed copies of his CDs in the foyer and was so humble. His CD Satisfy My Soul is brilliantly recorded and a joy to listen to over and over again. There are songs to make you happy, songs which make you think and songs which lift your soul. Why has he been ignored for so long? Buy this CD - you will not regret it and will find yourself ordering previously recorded tracks as I have. Give him your support - he's worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Listening, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (CD PLUS) (Audio CD)
Paul Carrack does it again. A superb album for all ages and tastes. If you have not listened to any Carrack in the past give this a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paul has a fabulous voice, 1 Jun 2000
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (Audio CD)
I went to see Paul Carrack ( in Worthing of all places! ) because my uncle plays bass for him when he tours. My uncle subsequently got me a CD. It was, all in all, a very good concert - very loud! Songs like 'Running Out of Time' and 'My Kind' have a great rhythm and cathy choruses. There was a truely excellent sax player and a fairly brilliant drummer - all sheffields own! There are some sentimental ballads which are *not* my style, but Paul's fabulous voice almost made up for the lyrics. On the CD Paul plays all his own instruments I think and he's good at it. He's a great bloke and I recommend the album - 4/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Album Of The Year, 23 Jun 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (Audio CD)
For those of us over the age of 21 who cannot get to grips with the current charts this is for you.Without doubt the finest album yet by Paul Carrack and in my book already Album of the Year.Fantastic memorable melodies and songs that would be certain hits by Stevie Wonder and others.If you only buy one album this year this is it I promise you will not be disappointed.Thanks Paul you have certainly satisfied my soul.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good album from Paul Carrack, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (CD PLUS) (Audio CD)
Only just discovered Paul as a solo singer though remember Mike & The Mechanics. This is the 3rd CD of his that I have purchased and this is as good as the others.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Satisfy My Soul (CD PLUS)
Satisfy My Soul (CD PLUS) by Paul Carrack (Audio CD - 2000)