on 27 October 2009
These are the best table corners and edge guard i have found, very soft and foam like not like others that are just plastic but still quite hard. uses double sided tape to attach to table and as yet my baby hasn't pulled them off unlike the previous corner cushions! would highly recommend to any parent!
on 30 August 2009
This is an excellent product, I wish it could be available in more colors(the table I used it for is made of dark brown leather). I love the fact that the glue is good but it doesn't leave any marks when you are trying to get it off - I was a bit worried about it! I recommended it to all my friends, it is a must-have in a house with a toddler!
on 8 April 2011
How much would you pay if you could to have a scar removed from your little one?
I picked up one from a sharp corner as a child and I'm determined it won't happen to mine!
This is perfect. The foam is about 6mm thick in one long piece and comes with four pre-formed corners -
it would be easy enough to make more if you needed them.
There's a very full pack of double-sided 3M tape to apply to the foam to fix in position. It's nice to
see a quality brand of adhesive used. You will have no trouble sticking them on if the surface is
clean and grease free.
Excellent value product.
on 12 October 2014
Not as obtrusive and ugly as you might expect- we use it on our coffee table and it actually looks like a deliberate built in border. Have had to remove one of these before though and be warned- it doesn't come off in one piece and leaves a sticky mess, so don't use it on anything too precious that you don't want to take some solvent to afterwards. Can't complain though- one of our girls put this to the test on one occasion and I'm sure it saved us a trip to A&E.
on 10 April 2010
This has been brilliant! The corners didn't fit our table though but the strip was long enough to fit all the way round. However the double-sided sticky tape was not strong enough and my daughter has been able to pull it off quite easily, so I will need to buy some more.

But worth it all the same, for peace of mind!
on 5 August 2013
Highly recommend this product. It's so much better then all the other safety corner guards on the market - and believe me I've tried them all!!!! They stay on and are so easy to apply - just make sure the surface is clean and Bob's your uncle! I have this all over our flat because you can just cut it to any size you like. So you are not really restricted using this on just a table or fireplace. My little bubs keeps pulling himself up on our cabinet in the living room and i was so worried that if he fell he'd bash his chin on the edge or knock his head on the corner so i just adapted it to fit on this piece of furniture. I also put some on the edge of our wooden bed to as the foot-stead is a bit dodgy...the amount of times he's bashed his head on it and if it wasn't for this being in place he would of really, really hurt himself....great, great product. Only thing i would say is that in this picture it looks white and it's not...its a kinda putty white...but I'm not complaining!
on 31 March 2014
I would highly recommend this product if you want to ensure that your little ones are free from harm and to give you peace of mind. I have used this on my coffee table where my little one loves to stand up. Now I can be reassured that should he stumble that he will not injure himself severely due to the padding that this product provides. I have also purchased another colour for my TV stand. I like the fact that you can cut it to your own required size and have found the length to be ample enough to do the job.
However be warned I did not try a small sample on my wooden coffee table before applying it fully and have a since discovered after lifting it up to adjust it slighty that it has removed some of the wood. Be very careful how you peel it off.
on 8 June 2012
Absolutely excellent. We've put this foam around one table which my baby boy has decided is the best to use as he's learning to stand. Before I bought this, I kept catching him using it to pull himself up. He smacked his mouth once as he was falling back down and there was a little blood stain. Awful! I put this foam around it and it is superb. My husband said I was wasting money as the glue would be rubbish. Surprisingly it isn't. It's really strong. He's a strong little boy too and he pulled off the oven lock I bought at the same time. We've had the foam about 2 months now and he uses it every day for a big portion of the day (the TV sits on it and he likes to touch the screen). HIGHLY recommended.
on 9 March 2014
Just ordered my 2nd roll of this stuff. I've got it on plastered wall corners, on brickwork corners, on tiled steps, on furniture. It works great. Take your time with carefully putting on the adhesive strips and apply even pressure quickly when sticking to the end surface. It sticks instantly so its difficult to adjust, but that's what you want really. Had it on a few months now, no problems, my 13 month old hasn't been at it but she would have to be pretty determined to get it off. Only gripe is it is a bit expensive for a bit of foam. However its not too bulky and not to slim, the light greyish brown colour looks pretty good in fact.
on 8 August 2014
Fantastic product. We have used the corners for our first child who is now 3 and they are still in place on our wooden tables. They also come off without any marking or residue that can be seen with the naked eye! If you really smack your hand into one of the cushions in place you can feel the table but it would certainly take the edge off a serious bang and should prevent a nasty cut. We only use them for certain corners and edges that have a high risk of injury as the best way that children learn is to make mistakes unfortunately for them!! I have also used the cushions to stop a door banging into furniture!