5.0 out of 5 stars Jiggin' in the aisle !
Published on 26 Mar 2009 by R. R. Adams

Published on 22 Nov 2009 by Irish Dancer

5.0 out of 5 stars Jiggin' in the aisle !, 26 Mar 2009
R. R. Adams "Raffles" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Of Irish Dance (Audio CD)
When you fancy putting on something that'll really have you tapping your toes, you could do little better than to put this album on your player. It was everything I hoped it would be and the sound quality is very good unlike one or two others I have in the same genre. In fact, it's so good, I bought a second copy for my elderly parents, and they love it too! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOTIVATION cd, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Best Of Irish Dance (Audio CD)
I have given 5 stars because it is an outstanding cd for upbeat toe tapping motivational music.

I find the quality of the music and the recording one of the best in my collection.

I like nearly all types of music and like other genres have several Irish music cds' but this one stands on its own because it definitely, in my opinion, is not just another of another.

I would recommend it not only to Irish Music fans but to anyone, young or old who needs a bit of a boost.

5.0 out of 5 stars great music, 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: Best Of Irish Dance (Audio CD)
g00d value and a good range of well known classics. i bought this for my daughter to practice her irish dancing to and she loves it. I've been humming it in my head. a great 'best of' CD and good value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of "Best of Irish Dance" by the Malachy Doris Ceili Band, 22 Nov 2009
This review is from: Best Of Irish Dance (Audio CD)
Although there were quite a few more jigs than reels, the tempo and the quality of the music was very good. However, most of the dance tunes had a total of 24 bars of 8 (except one reel which was much shorter and another jig which was much longer). Allowing for an 8-bar introduction, this left only 23 bars in which to dance. It would be much better to have the full 24 or 32 bars in which to dance thus allowing full completion of the repititions of many of the progressive ceili dances.

3.0 out of 5 stars Irish Jigs, 23 Oct 2011
P. Bateup "Birdwatcher" (Croydon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Of Irish Dance (Audio CD)
This item was purchased as a present. The recipient enjoyed it very much. the product was in good order. Otherwise i have genuily no comment to offer.

Best Of Irish Dance
Best Of Irish Dance by Malachy Doris (Audio CD - 2003)