5.0 out of 5 stars Awl, is it licorice?, 15 April 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Henry's Cat [DVD] (DVD)
Henry's Cat is very funny and the trouble with the new episodes is that they are done by americans. The 5 minute stories are exellent they are The Whale, The Hypnotist, The Fortune Teller, The Magic Tummy Button, The Secret Weapon and The New Year's Resolution. I love this DVD because it gives a lovely trip down Memory lane. Now where is my Fish Cake with Chocolate sause on it?

4.0 out of 5 stars Was it all a daydream?, 14 Mar 2000
Ben Elliss (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Henry's Cat [VHS] (VHS Tape)
The BAFTA-winning Henry's Cat (the cat with no name!) surely deserves to enter the ranks of Mr Benn, Bagpuss and Jamie And The Magic Torch as an acknowledged recent kids' TV classic. Created in 1982, it's a little more modern than its forebears, but the mood is just as languorous as Bagpuss. In this video Henry's Cat, his best friend Chis Rabbit and their chums Sammy Snail, Douglas Dog, Ted Tortoise, Pansy Pig, Mosey Mouse and Denise Duck have numerous exciting adventures, though many of them actually turn out to be Henry's Cat's daydreams. There are also lots of cakes in evidence, as Henry's Cat likes nothing better than eating (besides sleeping, that is). And the villain of the piece is the evil gold-toothed sheep (!) Rum Baa-Baa.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 19 month son laughed at it!, 21 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Henry's Cat [DVD] (DVD)
A great amusing DVD. My 19 month old son was glued to the screen for its entire duration! He laughed at certain actions and loved the music. We use this DVD to keep him quiet when we need a bit of peace! Thanks to the Producers for a great, entertaining DVD (well I am sure thats what my son would say!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful show, 23 Dec 2013
Gloria (Saginaw, Mi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Henry's Cat [DVD] (DVD)
My kids love Henry's Cat, as do I, and seriously, can you really NOT like this show? It's hilarious! Watching him solve the different mysteries is just so much fun. I'd bought it for someone, but then I couldn't part with it.

Henry's Cat [DVD]
Henry's Cat [DVD] by Bob Godfrey (DVD - 2000)
19.95