5.0 out of 5 stars Why is this not available?, 6 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Watership Down (Audio CD)
Why on earth is this excellent album not available for download? How is the average fan supposed to hear this music?
Look at the stupid prices that the greedy marketplace sellers are charging, this really should be released again and made available for download so that everyone can enjoy this lovely music.
Update: I have just seen that you can hear the whole original soundtrack completely free on 'You Tube' in good quality sound, as many times as you like, go and have a listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most lovely CD, 6 Nov. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Watership Down [Orchestral Version] (Audio CD)
This CD is really heart-touching. I like every single track from this CD, most of them are never heard in the animated series, but still great. The orchestral tracks played by the Royal Smphonic Orchestra are my favorites. Especially track one and four. I often use to hear this CD while I go for a walk out in nature. It even features a NEW track by Art Garfunkel. Gee, I thought I'd never hear something new from him. So here it is! For those of you who didn't like the animated series of Watership Down, but favor the original movie or the novel, I recommend the orinal movie soundtrack by Angela Morley...

5.0 out of 5 stars "Bright Eyes" must be the one of my BEST SONG!, 16 April 2015
This review is from: Watership Down (Audio CD)
When I was a high school student, I read the original novel in Japanese trransration. And I saw this movie. I don't like music very much. But I really liked the theme song that Art Garfunkel was singing. Later I knew the name of this song ! "Bright Eyes"! I bought a CD "Art Garfunkel Alubum". It includes this song. But I could not be satisfied this version, so I was seeking this Sound Track CD for a long time. Now I'm very satisfied and enjoying old version of "Bright Eyes"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Watership Down [Orchestral Version] (Audio CD)
The music was probably one of the best things from Watership Down TV Series. Tracks 1, 4 and 9 really capture the emotion of the scene. Theres even a couple of tracks from Series 3: 6 and 14. Track 5 is a song that was originally cut out from the film. I suppose they decided to add it here.
Pieces of beautiful, amazing music that must be listened to. They're all incredible

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Watership Down (Audio CD)
Brilliant and fast delivery. Great price too

Watership Down [Orchestral Version]
Watership Down [Orchestral Version] by Angela Morley (Audio CD - 2001)