Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 August 2006
This classic album provides all the spills required to have a good time at a party with many memorable classics!

Anyone who is up for a good dance will be jumping out of their seats as songs such as Wham, Tom Jones, Lou Bega, Los Del Rio, Billie Piper, Kylie, Alice Deejay and Mel C are played.

Those are just a few as all songs are great to sing and dance to.

Many artists contained witing this dance compilation album have now finished singing and so is interesting to hear their old songs and recall good times from when they were high in the charts e.g. Wham with Wake me up

Great album and definatley worth purchasing
on 23 September 2013
This compilation has some great songs on it but is mostly pedestrian pop for those who don't need much of an excuse to get up and party to anything they hear. The latin cuts are great and so is Sonique but try harder next time Virgin.
on 12 December 2000
I was going to my friend's party but had no idea what to bring. I already got her make up for Christmas so I couldn't get that again. Then I thought of a c.d. But she doesn't really like any group in peticuler. So anyway the lone and short of it is that I got 'The Best Party In Town' She loved it. She played it at her party and I agreed it was probably the best party album EVER!!!!!!!!!
on 14 July 2014