Top positive review
11 people found this helpful
Beautiful, Captivating and Iluminating!
on 19 January 2003
The Corrs have had huge success with Talk on Corners, and In Blue has failed to match its success. However, In Blue as an album feels much better, more powerful than their earlier records. Although they have shed their traditional Irish music on this album, it just proves that the group can provide a different range of amazing music! In general, if the Corrs promoted this album more effectively, the album would have achieved the fame it deserved.
1. Breathless- (10/10) The first no1 single! It's very upbeat, rocky, and the vocals are great. It's a summery, sweet song.
2. Give me a Reason- (10/10) This is a more slow, laidback tune with a powerful, catchy chorus. A very good effort.
3. Somebody for Someone- (8/10) This is slow, laidback and isn't an outstanding track. It's nice and relaxing though..
4. Say- (9/10)This is quite catchy, upbeat..
5. All the Love in the World- (10/10)This is one of the best songs on the album. It's a captivating and haunting ballad, with great vocals, singing talent and beautiful music.
6. Radio(remix)- (10/10)This is a much better version of the song, making it more edgey, fiesty and fierce!
7. Irresistible- (10/10)This is a rocky, catchy, upbeat track.
8. One Night- (10/10)This is a good, sweet, slow song!
9. All in a Day- (9/10)A nice, slow, laidback song!
10. At your side- (8/10) Very poppy and upbeat....
11. No More Cry- (10/10)A very inspirational song reflecting the death of the Corrs' mother who sadly died of cancer. This catchy, pop song is in her rembrance. A nice tribute!
12. Rain- (9/10) A very nice, slow ballad!!
13. Give it all up- (8/10) A poppy, upbeat song......
14. Hurt Before- (9/10)A nice, slow, laidback ballad!
15. Rebel Heart- (10/10 This is another outstanding track with mindblowing, classical music with an edge. It contains the girls' haunting vocals, surrounded by the sweet, flowing music. It's a great way to end the album.