5.0 out of 5 stars Kind Cleansing
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by Elizabeth

2.0 out of 5 stars I won't buy it again
Didnt really like this soap it was like mud when the water hit it. Didnt do much to sooth my psoriasis. I would not buy it again.
Published 3 months ago by Handbagshoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Kind Cleansing, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin 100g (Personal Care)
I use Aveeno cream daily as I suffer from dry skin and ezcema. I purchased this soap because I was curious about other products in the range and at that price I could afford to be. The soap has very little scent which I like and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized unlike other soaps I have tried that leave my skin feeling tight. If anything this soap has helped to maintain and eradicate my ezcema rather than irritate it. I will definately being purchasing this again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Must Have!, 11 Nov. 2013
I suffer from moderate eczema in the Autumn/Winter and this year wanted to try and anticipate it rather than wait until it was too late, so I tried out this (non) soap bar after reading some good reviews, along with Aveeno Shower Oil and the Moisturising Creamy Oil. While I'm still starting to notice the first signs of trouble and am not convinced that eczema is fully controllable by soap alone, there is definitely a noticeable improvement in my skin in general so far, and I'd certainly buy all three products again.

The best thing to me is that, compared with similar products, Aveeno doesn't smell like chemicals or anything too offensive - the sweetness of the oatmeal is soothing and uplifting. They also feel very good to use, the soap bar especially as it has a nice, slightly rough feel to it, which is again important to me after years of battling it out in the shower with harsh emollients and detergent based prescription treatments - ugh! Never again that horrific mainstream stodge!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for dry skin, 12 Jun. 2014
I was very pleasently suprised how well this worked! it feels rough when lathery up, but smooth and soft on your face.
My skin did not feel dry after use and now i've found it i will not be using anything else, cleans effectively.
i have also used it on the body in the shower whilst away instead of taking their body wash, less to pack and being a bar it does not leak so very convenient as well.I like the fact that they leave out fragrance dyes and SLS. calming on the skin (I have roseca) can't praise this simple but effective moisturising bar! and very affordable unlike other products i have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for skin, 16 Jan. 2013
Mr. S. Milligan (scotland) - See all my reviews
read reviews of this soap for my brother who has bad eczema, it reviewed very well, i decided to buy it for him and also myself. it is lovely on your face and stays firm without going mushy and melting away in the shower, my brother is yet to report back but ive also got him the body wash, moisturiser and hand cream so i hope it will all make a difference

5.0 out of 5 stars aveeno natural bar, 26 Mar. 2014
soft and gentle on sensitive skin a nice smell and lasts a long time would buy it again in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Oct. 2012
Have struggled to find this for ages. Excellent for my dry, sensitive skin. Very soothing and calming for red skin as it doesn't irritate.

5.0 out of 5 stars grand soap, 28 Feb. 2014
as I have psoriasis on hands and feet this is by far the best product I have used its only a pity I cannot get it in England and have to get it from the U.S.A.

4.0 out of 5 stars really pleased with the service, 9 Jan. 2015
item arrived as stated. really pleased with the service. I have nearly used the second soap and it feels great on the skin. I don't have eczema but wanted to try this product as I really like the aveeno range. It's fantastic in keeping the skin moisturised.
My son has had eczema and now only has dry skin, he says it is really good for him.
so great for all the family, try using the aveeno body lotion straight after the bath also.
I would recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars I won't buy it again, 8 Dec. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried this as an alternative to possibly replace my Dermol 500 lotion..., 25 Mar. 2013
It does not dry ur skin like a normal wash but it can not compete with Dermol 500 lotion, which is an emollient and also anti-microbal etc (basically has clorohexidine in it which you find in Corsodyl mouthwash).
However, it did seem to dry where I get the breakouts from Dermatitis and although it didn't leave the rest of my skin dry dry, it was more near the borders of dry so expected for something that isn't an emollient.

I did buy another for a family member who has eczema to use as a body soap but I have not asked if they have used it so can't comment.

I will finish the bar and probably use it for my body but I think I will stick to an emollient cream wash for now.