on 9 May 2015
Delivery was prompt. The colours on the strip test match exactly to the colour chart so you get an accurate reading - I use these as I am on a LCHF diet.
on 21 August 2015
Of all the things I've ever peed on, these have given me by far the most useful information. Could use to be a tiny bit longer, perhaps. I have good aim, but if you didn't, it might get messy.
on 1 November 2013
Very useful when following low carb diet to determine when you are in Ketosis, use it first thing in the morning for best results
on 13 October 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Can't really get them wrong but don't get too obsessed checking multiple times daily! Also note, when using for keto, make sure that you're hydrated. I usually find if I'm at the darkest level it's because I haven't been drinking enough so the ketones are more concentrated!
on 27 December 2013
these were for my daughter who is on a diet and she say's they do the job they are meant to do. No problems.
on 6 July 2015
Easy to use and very fast result- 15 seconds. Good for checking if in state of Ketosis on low carb diet.
on 15 November 2013
I bought these because I'm eating a ketogenic and was interested to know if I'm producing ketones in my urine. I'm pleased to say that I'm producing moderate levels. The test was very quick and easy to do.
on 21 September 2015
It tests urine for ketones, works, not much more to say! Arrived in good time and was securely packaged.
on 3 March 2016
These arrived in perfect condition and quickly. As an insulin dependent diabetic I need to be aware of ketones, and being in the middle of a viral infection needed a way to check quickly, and my old box of ketostix was out of date - oops. Worked perfectly!
on 11 May 2016
I find these to be accurate and I'm using them in conjunction with a low carb high fat diet. They soon tell me when I've come out of fat burning mode and I feel this tool helps me get right back on track straight away. So I would recommend